What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // SF2 // Sat // Sea Eagles 17-18* Bulldogs // Allianz

Semi Final: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Manly win this one, they're the kings of playing the underdog card

Dessie gave it an almighty whirl in the post-match media conference last week but after you belt Melbourne in Melbourne you lose that tag rather quickly

I just think Manly have way too much class in the halves, if they defend decently I can see them winning this one and as such the +4.5 start is a gift

Harrigan

Juniors
Nervous as hell.

That's normally a good sign though. We play like we did last week against the Storm and we come away with the W. Manly always scare me though. Even at half strength I think it'd be tougher than if we were playing Penrith next week.

Dogs Of War

Coach
1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Peta Hiku
6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jason King 9. Jayden Hodges 10. Brenton Lawrence 11. Tom Symonds 12. Justin Horo 13. Dunamis Lui

14. Jesse Sene-Lefao 15. Cheyse Blair 16. James Hasson 17. Josh Starling

Hodges to the bench, Daniel Harrison to start at hooker.
Taufua out, Cheyse Blair into the starting lineup.

ceagle

Bench
Harrison to give Manly a bit more size in the forwards, Hodges on the bench if it doesnt work out

ceagle

Bench
Has Harrison being playing hooker in reggies? If not then it's a dumb move.

BTW Bulldogs 1-17 as named.
Hodges is hooker in reggies. It's a risk for sure, but Hodges is there if it doesnt work out, he can always shift to 2nd row

Dogs Of War

Coach
Fair enough. Just you won't get quick ball then, which will mean the Bulldogs will start the game in your faces. Hopefully the Bulldogs can take advantage early before Manly realise their mistake.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Fair enough. Just you won't get quick ball then, which will mean the Bulldogs will start the game in your faces. Hopefully the Bulldogs can take advantage early before Manly realise their mistake.

Tony Williams hadn't exactly played in the halves much this year when you lot beat us earlier in the year...

Just has to do a job. It aint Harrison at hooker that will make or break us tonight. The props need to stand the f*ck up. Give DCE and Foran something to work with.

0neye

BITE HARD DOGGIES
dog-growling.jpg

7:45 start time and they are still warming up - why not start the oregano and rubbish at 7 and kick off the game at 7:30?

roughyedspud

Coach
im watching the game on a live stream through a uk betting website, it carries a live feed..meaning when nine go to adverts we can still hear the live mics.....apparently ray warren had a heavy night last night lol

_snafu_

Immortal
More Doggies supporters than I expected. I thought they might have been arrested in the terrorist raids.