What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | QF1 | Fri | SYD 18-20 MEL | Allianz

Qualifying Final: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alien

Referee
dwumi9.jpg

Danish

Referee
We missed JWH big one tonight. The storm dragged the game into the shit with holding down and time wasting tactics, and someone needed to step up and take them on. He would have done that.

On top of that friend and Maloney played like ass, as did RTS.

Storm will be in the GF now. They'll beat the loser of tomorrow's final in a canter in Melbourne.

I'd like to apologise on behalf of the roosters to league fans everywhere for dooming you all to yet another boring ass Melbourne Storm grand final

Unscrupulous

Bench
We missed JWH big one tonight. The storm dragged the game into the shit with holding down and time wasting tactics, and someone needed to step up and take them on. He would have done that.

Storm will be in the GF now. They'll beat the loser of tomorrow's final in a canter in Melbourne.

I'd like to apologise on behalf of the roosters to league fans everywhere for dooming you all to yet another boring ass Melbourne Storm grand final

I agree. Rugby League is worse off for tonight's result.

As a Roosters fan, i have to congratulate Melbourne on the win. There was only a goal in it, but they were clearly the better team. Can't see the Broncos or Cowboys beating them if they continue to play like that in the finals.

However, i would be shocked if Ben Cummins referees another finals game. He pretty much refused to blow a penalty for slowing down the ruck on both sides. The ruck was far too slow and it really detracted from the spectacle it could have been.

I have full confidence the Chooks will beat the Bulldogs/Dragons next week, but i just can't see us winning a prelim in QLD without JWH.

alien

Referee

riiiight. so just because roosters lost against them, you think they will definitely win in week 3.. :lol:

Ice_Storm

Juniors
As a Roosters fan, i have to congratulate Melbourne on the win. There was only a goal in it, but they were clearly the better team. Can't see the Broncos or Cowboys beating them if they continue to play like that in the finals.

However, i would be shocked if Ben Cummins referees another finals game. He pretty much refused to blow a penalty for slowing down the ruck on both sides. The ruck was far too slow and it really detracted from the spectacle it could have been.

I have full confidence the Chooks will beat the Bulldogs/Dragons next week, but i just can't see us winning a prelim in QLD without JWH.

A sensible post for a change. Blame the refs. They hold the whistle. Not the players.

alien

Referee
good work by the refs not listening to the roosters crowd booing and whinging when melbourne did nothing wrong! :)

Not a chance that Cummins will be dropped, he's obviously one of Archer's favourites.

Earlier this week Tony Archer admitted that the Sharks were dudded as Horo was offside when he took the intercept that led to the Trbojevic try.

Cummins reward for making this blunder was to be allocated to the 1 v 4 match.

At worst, he will feature in the upcoming matches as the pocket referee.

some11

Referee
Alien making fun of the Roosters, that's rich - the Tigers didn't even make the finals mate.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just like I keep telling my Roosters mates - don't get too cocky now (excuse the pun)

All this year and last year they've scraped home after giving up a big lead, so when you reduce that lead or keep up with them you'll win.

Praying they'll fall to the Dogs/Dragons next week, or Broncos/Cowboys the next.

A lot of them got cocky mate.

After the match on ch 9 Rorters fans were sitting in their seats absolutely shell shocked. They were just not moving!

They thought they were certainties:lol:

Danish

Referee
riiiight. so just because roosters lost against them, you think they will definitely win in week 3.. :lol:

Both cowboys and broncos have losing records over the past couple months. The loser of that game will scrape past the sharks/souths due to home ground advantage and then get rolled by the Storm in Melbourne.

Storm, Dogs, and Roosters were the only teams with any form coming into the finals. The winner was always going to come from one of them and I would say that tonight has probably ended our chances as the dogs will be tough opponents next week without JWH

Rabbits20

Immortal

I would love the Storm in the GF. Would be entertaining actually:)

I hope the Roosters don't make it that's for sure, then all is good!

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Had 2 bets on tonights game
Koribete 1st try at $11
And storm to win at $3.30
f**k yes.
Cronk was f**ken woeful by the way.

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Both cowboys and broncos have losing records over the past couple months. The loser of that game will scrape past the sharks/souths due to home ground advantage and then get rolled by the Storm in Melbourne.

Storm, Dogs, and Roosters were the only teams with any form coming into the finals. The winner was always going to come from one of them and I would say that tonight has probably ended our chances as the dogs will be tough opponents next week without JWH
You are on par with Slothfield Anish....deadset tosser...Bwahahahhahahahahhahaha

Latest posts