What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R9 | Sat | SYD 38-0 NEW | Allianz

Round 9: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

otori

Juniors
Well, seeing as how he's probably going to get 6 weeks for it and we've lost our f**king winger for the rest of the game, I couldn't give a f**king shit.

You know, an ACTUALLY reportable offence?

Lol a Roosters fan complaining about other teams players being dirty. Delicious

Unscrupulous

Bench
Lol a Roosters fan complaining about other teams players being dirty. Delicious

Well, no. I was responding to a claim that we shouldn't have had any compensation for losing a player due to foul play. What part of this can you not understand?

skeepe

Immortal
Knights getting absolutely raped by the refs here.

I don't know what the point of watching is sometimes. Half the time teams just aren't given a chance. I don't think it's deliberate, it's just sheer incompetence.

Archer must go, for the good of the game.

Maximus

Coach
Well, seeing as how he's probably going to get 6 weeks for it and we've lost our f**king winger for the rest of the game, I couldn't give a f**king shit.

You know, an ACTUALLY reportable offence?

But Roosters fans were saying that if it's missed it should be left to the MRC to decide. They said that the bunker shouldn't be used under any circumstance.

Robinson's complaint was with the bunker getting involved.

Is he going to be outraged at the bunker in the press conference? I won't hold my breath.

Frederick

Staff member

I don't know what the point of watching is sometimes. Half the time teams just aren't given a chance. I don't think it's deliberate, it's just sheer incompetence.

I always thought Robert Finch was the worst thing to happen to rugby league.

I was wrong

tomdl

Bench
Anasta just claimed no one has stayed down this weekend. Ross did at the start of this game:lol:

OVP

Coach

You could whinge for England, you're that good.

macavity

Referee
Just kick us out of the comp.

It would hurt less than the constant hum of knowing that you suck and effectively have no way to improve that situation as you can't afford to keep them even if they do come good (which most won't while losing every week).

It is only going to get worse for the have-nots. Welcome to the new NRL, where at least one (us) and probably more clubs are going to lose by 30+ nearly every week for the foreseeable future.

The Roosters were missing players and in bad form. We are just bad.

skeepe

Immortal
That obstruction call on the Knights was completely f**ked.

If that's the way the game is going, I'm not sure it's somewhere I want to go.

So it's ok for the bunker to get involved this week? Roosters fans should be disgusted a penalty was given there after all their moaning this week.
The penalty wasn't as important as reinforcing all the point of all the "moaning" this week. Ross staying down after a tap, Burgess getting to his feet and attempting to play on despite a shoulder to the head.

Unscrupulous

Bench
But Roosters fans were saying that if it's missed it should be left to the MRC to decide. They said that the bunker shouldn't be used under any circumstance.

Robinson's complaint was with the bunker getting involved.

Is he going to be outraged at the bunker in the press conference? I won't hold my breath.

I would've been fine with no penalty if it were missed as long as we got a free interchange and Sims on report.

Maximus

Coach
Well, no. I was responding to a claim that we shouldn't have had any compensation for losing a player due to foul play. What part of this can you not understand?

The Dragons lost Milne to foul play. Roosters fans and the club claimed we shouldn't have had any compensation. You supported that opinion.