What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Centy Coast

Juniors
You didn’t answer my question. If none of the current bears squad is actually from the ns area then how is showing any value?
But I did answer your question Kaeo Weekes (Canberra Raiders) came through the North Sydney Junior Competition (yes 8 teams, when Kaeo played actually 6 teams). The Bears junior competition virtually all but died off when their NRL team was kicked out in 1999.
Of the Bears current NSW Cup Squad probably none are juniors, I don’t know, you have been saying for years what do local juniors matter and now you are barking a different tune with a NSW Cup team.
How many locals play in your NSW Cup or QLD Cup team ?, oh that’s right you don’t have one.
When Perth do get a NRL team, whether it is the Bears, the Jets or stand alone, let’s just see how many WA locals actually play in it lol.
How many local players were in Newtowns NSW Cup team ?, oh that doesn’t matter to you does it, neither does the possibility of a Perth Jets team playing games at Henson Park, but if they have to play games at North Sydney Oval it is the end of the World.
Man, you are such a hypocrite, all your rubbish talk about Leichhardt Oval etc, and you move the goal posts, absolute no credibility.

Bukowski

Bench
Let’s just recap Wb’s expertise shall we?

png will be club 18
png will be based in cairns
cairns will get a new stadium
png will be in nrl before 2027
perth won’t get a team

when it comes to predictions I wouldnt be backing Wb lol
don’t bother betting with him though, he’s a weak gutted dog when it comes to paying up.
Lol, last week he said no one in Sydney thought the Jets was a good idea. Now he says it will be huge for the NRL.

Perth Red

Post Whore
But I did answer your question Kaeo Weekes (Canberra Raiders) came through the North Sydney Junior Competition (yes 8 teams, when Kaeo played actually 6 teams). The Bears junior competition virtually all but died off when their NRL team was kicked out in 1999.
Of the Bears current NSW Cup Squad probably none are juniors, I don’t know, you have been saying for years what do local juniors matter and now you are barking a different tune with a NSW Cup team.
How many locals play in your NSW Cup or QLD Cup team ?, oh that’s right you don’t have one.
When Perth do get a NRL team, whether it is the Bears, the Jets or stand alone, let’s just see how many WA locals actually play in it lol.
How many local players were in Newtowns NSW Cup team ?, oh that doesn’t matter to you does it, neither does the possibility of a Perth Jets team playing games at Henson Park, but if they have to play games at North Sydney Oval it is the end of the World.
Man, you are such a hypocrite, all your rubbish talk about Leichhardt Oval etc, and you move the goal posts, absolute no credibility.
Hey you’re the one talking up partnership credentials because your nsw cup team is doing well. The fact that the team has no ns jnrs in it suggests the success isnt down to your systems! Ie of no value to us.

you getting a bit nervous now the Jets sound more legit? with singo involved you might get a central coast link up yet lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
First he said he was ok with the bears being involved

week later he wanted a stand alone team

now linking up with the jets is ace

and Cummings is the one who will decide the bids future even though he has held zero meetings with the arlc
I am ok with bears involved under the right conditions
i prefer a stand alone team
jets might be a better option as have less demands

cumins and the Perth consortium will decide the who and how the bid gets presented to nrl. Nrl will then decide if they like It.

glad we cleared that up, now how about you paying up on our bet?

Wb1234

Immortal
If Harvey and singo do want to come back to rugby league via the jets that’s a good thing

let the best bid win (still think it’s the bears)

if they miss out here the jets should come back via east coast in a 3 way merger with the tigers and Ipswich

Latest posts