What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Centy Coast

Juniors
Hey you’re the one talking up partnership credentials because your nsw cup team is doing well. The fact that the team has no ns jnrs in it suggests the success isnt down to your systems! Ie of no value to us.

you getting a bit nervous now the Jets sound more legit? with singo involved you might get a central coast link up yet lol
Again you seriously don’t understand how junior systems work in areas without a junior nursery, and you really should being in Perth, the Bears junior nursery virtually died off when their NRL club died.
At one stage they were down to six junior clubs, and their Bears rep teams languished at the bottom of the Matt’s, Ball and Flegg competition ladders.
That the Bears have been able to still provide a NRL pathways without a NRL team is a credit to them, once they have a actual NRL team again those NRL pathways and their local junior competition will only strengthen (as they are already established) no matter where their NRL team is located.

Last edited:

Centy Coast

Juniors
Pre season
well then they won’t get a partnership, cumins isnt handing the future of RL in the west over to a Sydney club
Singo actually said “one home game or a pre-season match” yet you only see what you want to see as usual.
Yet it’s funny there is no mention from you of the games being played at either Henson Park or Leichhardt Oval, yet if it was North Sydney Oval, “oh no they can’t do that”, then in your earlier posts there is all this hating on suburban Sydney grounds.
You are such a hypocrite.

Wb1234

Referee
Not nervous at all, I’d be more nervous if I were you because if Singo does come through he virtually owns all of Gosford through his various Hotels etc, if that Perth team struggles it’ll be on the Central Coast before you know it.
Also if Perth does go with Newtown good luck with that, I highly doubt that it would last longer than the Western Reds did.

I think those peptides are effecting your judgement
Up the sharps

Wb1234

Referee
Singo actually said “one home game or a pre-season match” yet you only see what you want to see as usual.
Yet it’s funny there is no mention from you of the games being played at either Henson Park or Leichhardt Oval, yet if it was North Sydney Oval, “oh no they can’t do that”, then in your earlier posts there is all this hating on suburban Sydney grounds.
Now’s he bricking it singo will move the club back to Gosford

go jets

You are absolurrly correct!

He ignores the comments V'landys made about wanting Perth to team up with the Bears. Continues to insist that Perth is the next team and it will be a standalone bid from Cumins.

He thinks the Dolphins are going to go bust, but thinks Perth will be as big as the Broncos.

It's impossible to take anything the old wanker says seriously.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The fact he’s already mentioning just a pre season game, not insisting like the bears in regular season games has them a step ahead in my books!

I said a few months ago I wouldnt be surprised if we ended up with a jets link up and them reinvigorating their jnr systems on the back of it. Seems all that was missing was a couple of multi millionaires to fund it and now they’ve stepped up. Seems whilst the bears have been full of themselves and their demands through the media the jets have quietly been going about the business of creating an enticing opportunity for perth to consider.

Would love to be a fly on the wall at the perth consortiums meetings in sydney next week!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Cummings hasn’t even met with the arlc

bears have
another prediction from the guy whose got just about everything wrong on club 18 so far lol

its clear the perth bid is lead in any negotiation, nrl won’t parachute a club from Sydney in over the top of them.
Whoever, if anyone, they decide to partner with gets in. Bears had better get some serious sweeteners ready for next week.

Centy Coast

Juniors
The fact he’s already mentioning just a pre season game, not insisting like the bears in regular season games has them a step ahead in my books!

I said a few months ago I wouldnt be surprised if we ended up with a jets link up and them reinvigorating their jnr systems on the back of it. Seems all that was missing was a couple of multi millionaires to fund it and now they’ve stepped up. Seems whilst the bears have been full of themselves and their demands through the media the jets have quietly been going about the business of creating an enticing opportunity for perth to consider.

Would love to be a fly on the wall at the perth consortiums meetings in sydney next week!
I wish you were a fly on the wall at the meetings, then they could just swat you or spray you away.