What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

You do know they sponsor league?

Ever heard of the Harvey Norman Origin series? Up until 2022 they sponsored it. Now they sponsor women's comps.

His wife was on the ALRC for about 97 years ffs.
I met him at Taree when he was coming down the coast visiting his stores after attending the Magic Millions sales, I made a point of thanking him for his sponsorship of the game and that I was buying stuff from his store because of that association - bit of a furphy that one. I said the same thing to the bloke at Bing Lee when I bought a Hi-Sense Tv, I actually meant that.
Funny thing was, he must have told me three times in a five-minute conversation how rich he was, rich people they`re different, suppose that`s how they become rich.

Pj,Rj,Hj

Juniors
newtownjets23members.jpg

Black and blue with gold trim
Others have mentioned The Force, but th idea is not so bad.
The force has black and blue at home and Black and gold for away. Just do a reversal.

As for that Jersey and the similarity to The Force jersey.
The Force's jersey is based in the East Perth Royals WAFL side who were the tenant of Perth Oval for almost 100 years till is was developed into a rectangle in the mid 2000s.
Nothing wrong with continuity

Centy Coast

Juniors
Hey you’re the one talking up partnership credentials because your nsw cup team is doing well. The fact that the team has no ns jnrs in it suggests the success isnt down to your systems! Ie of no value to us.

you getting a bit nervous now the Jets sound more legit? with singo involved you might get a central coast link up yet lol
Not nervous at all, I’d be more nervous if I were you because if Singo does come through he virtually owns all of Gosford through his various Hotels etc, if that Perth team struggles it’ll be on the Central Coast before you know it.
Also if Perth does go with Newtown good luck with that, I highly doubt that it would last longer than the Western Reds did.

Not nervous at all, I’d be more nervous if I were you because if Singo does come through he virtually owns all of Gosford through his various Hotels etc, if that Perth team struggles it’ll be on the Central Coast before you know it.
Also if Perth does go with Newtown good luck with that, I highly doubt that it would last longer than the Western Reds did.

I'd rather have no team than the bullshit that's being presented to Perth. A few months ago I turned my back on Shane Richardson's "Queensland Firehawks" model that would involve games being played in Mackay and Cairns. I said a Perth-based team would be better than what Richardson proposed.

Perth Rat is so desperate for a club he'll accept almost anything, despite arguing for years he won't support anything but a Pirates team that uses red, gold and black in its colour palette.

Perth Rat isn't thinking with his head.

Latest posts