What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Wb1234

Referee
If Perth are Announced at the same time as png they should try and get bennett

but if png are based in cairns then it’s easier for him to coach them

Centy Coast

Juniors
Many nrl players live in the shire

being close to a beach and not having to travel far for training is a major advantage for a club

plus less crime
The one major plus is that they would be out of the media spotlight and they would be able to walk around freely.
When I was over there the other week this is what Nicho Hynes and Bradman Best were saying to me, only a handful of people came up to them, with Jacob Saifiti people knew he was somebody because of his size but didn’t know who or where he was from.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
with Jacob Saifiti people knew he was somebody because of his size but didn’t know who or where he was from.
I think this is a real selling point for League in new areas. You just don`t get people the size and demeanour, in other sports that they play in those states, of some of the blokes that play League. When Origin was there every time Junior Paulo touched the ball or tackled someone the crowd roared. These characters are unique to our game and make a great selling point. Great for scaring the kiddies as well. lol.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Follow up article on recent survey whether regional WA would be interested in NRL matches.

"The prospect of a future Perth-based National Rugby League side bringing trial matches to regional WA is an exciting one, according to NRL WA chief executive John Sackson."

Interesting that they clarify that it would be trial matches, but who cares, I dare say they`ll pack out any regional ground and boost fans of the game to boot.
I can remember very clearly as a child my Father taking me to see the Roosters play a trial at the Jack Neil oval in Taree around 1973-74. I`ll never forget the ground shaking when Mark Harris roared past us as he flew down the wing in that match.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Follow up article on recent survey whether regional WA would be interested in NRL matches.

"The prospect of a future Perth-based National Rugby League side bringing trial matches to regional WA is an exciting one, according to NRL WA chief executive John Sackson."

Interesting that they clarify that it would be trial matches, but who cares, I dare say they`ll pack out any regional ground and boost fans of the game to boot.
I can remember very clearly as a child my Father taking me to see the Roosters play a trial at the Jack Neil oval in Taree around 1973-74. I`ll never forget the ground shaking when Mark Harris roared past us as he flew down the wing in that match.
I could certainly see trial games in Mandurah, Bunbury and Albany to continue to grow the grassroots in those areas.

Latest posts