What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

MugaB

Coach
You're a dumb merkin. Donkey's alt was having a cry about multiple people "bullying" donkey because we were all insulting him together. I pointed out that he and the rest of you do the same thing and yet Donkey's alt doesn't complain about that. Do you need me to quote the post again and bold where you used the same lame insult I said you did?
I dont care buddy, you all are are having a cry about who did what like you are on a school play ground,
Grow up big max (like the burger, No not like the fkn burger)

The Great Dane

First Grade
He lives on the north side of Brisbane, but I think he is originally from Canberra. I recall him saying he moved to Brisbane when he was a kid, about 30 or so years ago.
I was born there, lived in Wanniassa and then Pearce. Family moved to Brisbane in my early teens...
"Being born in a stable does not make a man a horse."

You've lived the majority of your life in Brisbane/Qld and Canberra has change significantly since you left, probably to the point that you wouldn't even recognise it.

but the lunatic who follows PR around and derails every thread with anti-perth comments doesn't have an agenda?

If I was a lunatic I'd say something crazy, like this:

I have a theory which might be a bit tin foil hat but I reckon the NRL (news) has or had a secret agreement with ARU to stay out of WA to give the Force and Australian Rugby "space".

Wb1234

Referee
being in the biggest afl state with one of the most successful nrl teams ever has done little for the nrl

but somehow if we add Perth (melbourne mark 2) it’s going to make all the difference.

perth will take us from a 2 state east coast league to a national sport

even though Perth had no value to fta and little value for Fox this will somehow lead to massive tv deals ful of contra

Canard

Immortal
So your logic is 1997 vs 2023 lol, how about 1997 vs 1998 ?.
It's such a stupid arguement.

The Crushers had a crowd average of 7k in 1997, with multiple crowds less then 4k(, one in the 2000s), and this was with the gates thrown open for free entry.

Does that mean we shouldn't have Bri2 in 2023??

mongoose

Coach
"Being born in a stable does not make a man a horse."

You've lived the majority of your life in Brisbane/Qld and Canberra has change significantly since you left, probably to the point that you wouldn't even recognise it.
yes true and hence I don't really care if anyone says bad things about Canberra as a place. In fact I don't really care that much if people think Brisbane sucks either.

Wb1234

Referee
The only Sydney clubs with bigger memberships than the Storm are Souths and Parramatta.

They are an absolute failure. We should get rid of them.
What do memberships have to do with benefitting the nrl which was my point

I’m talking about growing juniors or growing tv ratings so the tv deal goes up

why do people make up Strawman arguments all the time on here

Maximus

Coach
I dont care buddy, you all are are having a cry about who did what like you are on a school play ground,
Grow up big max (like the burger, No not like the fkn burger)

Ah yes, you definitely don't care when you had a sook about who you got grouped with.

Maximus

Coach
What do memberships have to do with benefitting the nrl which was my point

I’m talking about growing juniors or growing tv ratings so the tv deal goes up

why do people make up Strawman arguments all the time on here

So if we kick Melbourne out, we'd get the same tv deal, or better?

Latest posts