What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Isn't your argument that Bri3 will instantly add 30k ticketed members????

Hopefully they don't all unsubscribe from Kayo though.....
No apparently that'll only happen in perth, because we are all poor over here according to donkey lol

Maximus

Coach
Isn't your argument that Bri3 will instantly add 30k ticketed members????

Hopefully they don't all unsubscribe from Kayo though.....

I think you will find that Donkey will continue to ignore the lack of consistency of his terrible arguments.

Maximus

Coach
U could address those things with him instead of making catty posts..

Didn't you do that right here?

Don't let Maxipad hear you talking about "living affordability". He reckons everyone in the country can afford a full season ticketed membership and an annual Foxtel subscription.

Anyway, good to see you had to jump to your alt account to cry about people pointing out your inconsistent arguments.

Maximus

Coach
No, I'm addressing u directly. Ur engaging in bullying by making disparaging remarks about someone with one of ur buddies.

Oh this should be fun. Doesn't your mate Donkey do that every time he, wb1234, muga and co call me maxipad like he did in that post I quoted? Is that not an attempt to insult me?

No apparently that'll only happen in perth, because we are all poor over here according to donkey lol
You claimed everyone in Brisbane is too poor to afford a house on the coast. There are houses for lease in Logan that command $900 per week.

I think you will find that Donkey will continue to ignore the lack of consistency of his terrible arguments.

Are the pair of you stupid enough to think Perth has as many rusted on rugby league fans as Brisbane [who will invest thousands of dollars on the game each year]?

Last edited:

Maximus

Coach
Yeah coz bris3 is the topic right there, good one fwit

You're a dumb merkin. Donkey's alt was having a cry about multiple people "bullying" donkey because we were all insulting him together. I pointed out that he and the rest of you do the same thing and yet Donkey's alt doesn't complain about that. Do you need me to quote the post again and bold where you used the same lame insult I said you did?

Maximus

Coach
Are the pair of you stupid enough to think Perth has as many rusted on rugby league fans as Brisbane [who will invest thousands of dollars on the game each year]?

So you were talking shit about Perth earlier saying houses are cheaper since nobody wants to live there.

Then you said people in Perth are too poor to attend games and have Kayo (despite the cheaper housing).

Now people in Brisbane, despite the significantly more expensive housing and other cost of living issues, will buy season tickets and keep Kayo.

You actively avoid being consistent in your arguments now don't you?

So you were talking shit about Perth earlier saying houses are cheaper since nobody wants to live there.

Housing is cheaper in Perth because it's isolated from the rest of the country. The only people who emigrate to Perth are those who are priced out of Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.

Then you said people in Perth are too poor to attend games and have Kayo (despite the cheaper housing).

People who were priced out of Brisbane and Sydney are the nucleus of Perth's RL community. The majority of Western Australians will never support rugby league.

Now people in Brisbane, despite the significantly more expensive housing and other cost of living issues, will buy season tickets and keep Kayo.

Brisbane has a very large RL fanbase spread across all classes and demographics. The game is a minority sport in Perth and confined to expatriates who were priced out of Brisbane and Sydney. Perth RL's main cheerleader is a soapdodger from England. His puppet is an expatriate from Sydney.

It's fanciful to think Perth will ever have a sizeable RL community that's comparable with Brisbane and Sydney.

Latest posts