What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

MugaB

Coach
If you’re over 40 you’ll likely be dead before nrl gets to 24 clubs lol
Depends how quick you can quantify "super charged"
How long are these broadcast deals go for?
Lets say 5 years, 2 clubs each broadcast deal
15 years, depending each of the bids readiness
2039 perhaps

MugaB

Coach
What’s faster, super charged or turbo charged? It’s taking them 12 months to decide on club 18, I’m glad my turbos a bit faster than the nrls!
Of course it is, you'd go thru the list of bids and circle perf asap, even tho they have none

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Politis mentioned Central Queensland as one of the next three teams. V'landys mentioned Politis in the quote Perth Red cited.

Surely NZ3 would be ahead of Central Queensland?
When and where is this next three teams quote by Pvl regarding CQ...
1 plus 1 dont equal 5 lol, Politis says shit all the time, so does PVL, and so does Kate Jones and Andrew Abdo, CQ is a non existant fantasy

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
If you’re over 40 you’ll likely be dead before nrl gets to 24 clubs lol
Sw

sw
When and where is this next three teams quote by Pvl regarding CQ...
1 plus 1 dont equal 5 lol, Politis says shit all the time, so does PVL, and so does Kate Jones and Andrew Abdo, CQ is a non existant fantasy
I posted the article a few pages back

polities said the next 3 teams should be Perth then png then central qld

Maximus

Coach
Yeh, I don't think anyone even the forum loons is expecting PNG to contribute anything to this.

The forum loons do think the stadium is going to get an upgrade, so presumably they must think PNG are contributing, as the 600m isn't paying for that.

Canard

Immortal
I don’t agree with that option at all but that car salesman has a bit of a presence.
It's not an option, it's a pure brain fart.

We laugh our arses off at Tasmania, yet credibly discuss a town with a smaller population then Homebush Stadium?