What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

When and where is this next three teams quote by Pvl regarding CQ...
1 plus 1 dont equal 5 lol, Politis says shit all the time, so does PVL, and so does Kate Jones and Andrew Abdo, CQ is a non existant fantasy
My point was Perth Red has been quoting Politis' pro-Perth statements and ignoring everything he's said about PNG and Queensland 5. It's an example of him being selective to support his biased position on Perth.

To be fair, I'm guilty of it too. We all are.

Last edited:
That they would, broadcasters want it, QLD wants it, its a no brainer, but dolphins just came, need to give them some breathing space, Perth could only do this if Bears or Firehawks (bris tigers) were involved
If the 18th team is introduced in 2028 then we're probably waiting until 2032 for the 19th team. That's plenty of time for the Dolphins.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lets see if next year, they get a bigger grant shall we? That should confirm what you think is hush, hush money or actual owings to every licenced club, the new structure since greenturds exile, sees every club receive a dividend of profits, everything they make combined goes back to the clubs, im not talking about what each club make themselves from their own game days, anything that the arlc has profited from, Greenberg would have never had any surplus to ever give back, and huge amount of wastage, especially on the admin who run the competition, they forgot Its the Clubs that do the work, they are the game and the asset
eh? nice rant but not very factual. In Greenbergs last two years in office the NRl made $76mill surplus.

MugaB

Coach
My point was Perth Red has been quoting Politis' pro-Perth statements ans ignoring everything he's said about PNG and Queensland 5. It's an example of him being selective to support his biased position on Perth.

To be fair, I'm guilty of it too. We all are.
So no quote this week about CQ or Qld5 from PVL

Wb1234

Referee
haha, there has never been a single grant increase % like the one just seen (+42%), the NRLs revenue certainly didnt go up by the same % (16%).
Vlandys is a smart operator, he knows buying the clubs, and tv, favour is critical to his reign.

You forget clubs were massively against club 17 admission, even spending money on a report to justify their no expansion position. It wasnt till $5mill was dangled in front of them that they backed off and agreed to it.
When I told you the grant had gone up so much every club is profitable you didn’t want to know about it

MugaB

Coach
eh? nice rant but not very factual. In Greenbergs last two years in office the NRl made $76mill surplus.
Yeah nice rant huh? How much of that Surplus went back to the clubs? SFA instead he pumps it into the dodgy digital arm that no one gave two shits about, and then a fancy HQ that half the admin are now sacked from that wouldn't even use it, all the while sports clubs that actually do the work are getting that cash in return, they are the comp, not a glorified NRL admin

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeah nice rant huh? How much of that Surplus went back to the clubs? SFA instead he pumps it into the dodgy digital arm that no one gave two shits about, and then a fancy HQ that half the admin are now sacked from that wouldn't even use it, all the while sports clubs that actually do the work are getting that cash in return, they are the comp, not a glorified NRL admin
Another good rant but you were still wrong lol