What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Haha
Do you ever go out into society or just sit behind a keyboard all day crying conspiracy?! $2 million is accounting error for news.
yeh $2mill profit is a sneeze for any company lol. Im guessing your not a businessman? Road sweeper maybe?

Pippen94

First Grade
Haha

yeh $2mill profit is a sneeze for any company lol. Im guessing your not a businessman? Road sweeper maybe?

No, $2 milly for news is next to nothing. Company has quarterly revenue of 10's of billions. You think they sabotaging entire NRL for 2 million. U a crazy batch

Perth Red

Post Whore
No, $2 milly for news is next to nothing. Company has quarterly revenue of 10's of billions. You think they sabotaging entire NRL for 2 million. U a crazy batch
I think animals like News Ltd dont thrive by risking $2mill guaranteed profit a year when they can influence decisions that makes sure that isn't put at risk. Back to sweeping the road for you my son.

Pippen94

First Grade
I think animals like News Ltd dont thrive by risking $2mill guaranteed profit a year when they can influence decisions that makes sure that isn't put at risk. Back to sweeping the road for you my son.

Looking down on ppl based on their type of employment. No wonder u have no friends around here.

Don't they make more from NRL for kayo & foxtel?! Risking all that for 2 million. Nothing you say makes sense

Perth Red

Post Whore
Looking down on ppl based on their type of employment. No wonder u have no friends around here.

Don't they make more from NRL for kayo & foxtel?! Risking all that for 2 million. Nothing you say makes sense
You're right, you need more brains than you to sweep roads, I apologies to all road sweepers for suggesting pippen has the nous to be able to do your job!

Why would choosing the dolphins over Firehawks put foxtel and kayo at risk? You make no sense!

Pippen94

First Grade
You're right, you need more brains than you to sweep roads, I apologies to all road sweepers for suggesting pippen has the nous to be able to do your job!

Why would choosing the dolphins over Firehawks put foxtel and kayo at risk? You make no sense!

For two years you be saying NRL made mistake choosing redcliffe, so I guessed firehawks better for league by ur account. Maybe u just can't keep track of ur own bs?!
Keep the granddad trash talk coming

Perth Red

Post Whore
For two years you be saying NRL made mistake choosing redcliffe, so I guessed firehawks better for league by ur account. Maybe u just can't keep track of ur own bs?!
Keep the granddad trash talk coming
imo, and I may well prove to be wrong, and hope I am!, Firehawks would have been better for Brisbane as a genuine second city club playing all games out of Suncorp and taking on AFL in the territory they have clearly targeted. That has sweet FA to do with Fox/Kayo viability lol.