What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not a sheep, your just a negative nancy, look how you react to goulds comments, PVLs comments, adbos comments, basically you are against anyone not on the perth bid bus, even im on it and know they'll get a licence by team 20, but when i bring up the bids fault, your sheepish one tunnel vision of "me against the world" cant hack it...
Tell me more about Nick Politis, coz i know he is not on your shìt list..... yet

Gus Gould saved this league from SLs influence over Newcastle which could have been the tipping point to how we view our game now, yes professionalism of the sport was always going to happen, but the way murdoch was doing it was fkd
Gus asks the tough questions to the arlc, like where are we going as a code, what do we look like in 20 years...
Gus is opinionated about many aspects of RL and expansion, he says things about png, perth and brisbane, you all grasp at one quote and roll wth it, ....just like sheep... as you have with Politis 20 team catch phrase "we should be in every market"
And they are all right we should be, but we don't have to be right now
Bah bah

bringing up posts from 2 years ago again, not sure what that has to do with anything...

You're making yourself look like a deranged idiot again. Bringing up the same old arguments over and over again, cherry picking quotes from commissioners and people in the media talking up Brisbane 3 but ignoring the times when they talk up any other locations. Your next move will be saying how undesirable Canberra is and how us Raiders fans are so threatened by another Brisbane team because we won't be able to poach the eyes out of QLD like it was 1987 again.
You were ridiculing another poster for a comment he made. I pointed out you're not in a position to ridicule others.

Congratulations. You've now got three deranged simpletons giving your post a "Like". You've been accepted by the funny farm.

Well we got 42k to the double header so I guess there is 4.5 mill afl fans in Perth. In a city of 2mill.
Good guess genius.
It was a tongue in cheek comment to stir you up. I succeeded.

Big crowds flocked to the WACA over 30 years ago to watch NSWRL games. The Western Reds averaged less than 15k in their first season.

So 2 out of every 100 people from Perth bothered to attend the double header?

How many will regularly attend a West Coast Pirates game?

Last edited:

Bukowski

Juniors
It was a tongue in cheek comment to stir you up. I succeeded.

Big crowds flocked to the WACA over 30 years ago to watch NSWRL games. The Western Reds averaged less than 15k in their first season.

So 2 out of every 100 people from Perth bothered to attend the double header?

How many will regularly attend a West Coast Pirates game?
Oh yeah. Tongue in cheek.
Your too dumb to be a troll.

MugaB

Coach
That’s how they stopped St George winning premierships every year (and limited tackles)

Penrith have hacked rugby league
Garbage...
The shire was chock full of players, and dragons were unbeatable, a 2nd team was inevitable, the rules back then were you had to play in your catchment, representing your catchment... hence sharks were born
Those rules done apply now... we have parra, wests and dogs who can all benefit from the nearby catchments of Penrith’s pathways, we dont need another penrith team, there's plenty of places the rookies can play, and still live local

Penrith have hacked nothing, you're all just shit at running a club or keeping up with the endless endurance pressure this team put you under

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
Garbage...
The shire was chock full of players, and dragan were unbeatable, a 2nd team was inevitable, the rules back then were you had to play in your catchment, representing your catchment... hence sharks were born
Those rules done apply now... we have parra, wests and dogs who can all benefit from the nearby catchments of Penrith’s pathways, we dont need another penrith team, there's plenty of places the rookies can play, and still live local

Penrith have hacked nothing, you're all just shit at running a club or keeping up with the endless endurance pressure this team put you under
The shire was dragons territory and juniors

sharks came in 67
Dragons run finished 66

unlimited tackles abolished 66

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
That's what I said 2nd Penrith team
North Penrith Bear's 🐻
Or mountain Grizzlies Bear's
Or Penrith Wolves
Plenty juniors
Feeder club's for the whole NRL
New stadium. Live game every weekend
Massively growing area
Growing the game in the West
😄

Apply for the CEO role, i like the content and forward planning.

Then when salary cap pressure hits like it has year on year out for almost half a decade, the players can just sign for Penrith B team, and get the money they deserve and also wear the jersey they grow up dreaming of wearing.