What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Nswrl is providing players for 10 clubs, qrl can manage 5. Plenty of talented Queenslanders waiting for chance to move to beautiful perth.
One advantage Perth has over Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney is cheaper property and a lower cost of living. The downside is the extra travel and having to link up with second tier competitions on the east coast.

It’s a real rugby league town

every third house had knights flags flying outside

Illawarra wasn’t like that in comparison

gong is very similar to Newcastle
I've seen houses in Logan with massive Tonga rugby league flags flying. The biggest one I've seen is on Kingston Road.

There's quite a few graves at Mt Gravatt Cemetary with South Sydney flags.

"Happy Jack" is buried at Mt Gravatt Cemetary. He was a massive Valleys fan.

I reckon Pip will be back as soon as the season starts. I think we need him here.
I dont know how anyone doesn't realise it's you, Pneuma.
I can smell a Sharks fan from at least 200GB away.
*you also made it quite obvious to all in bumping the Vic NRL thread.
Vlad suits you more

Vlad59

Bench
I dont know how anyone doesn't realise it's you, Pneuma.
I can smell a Sharks fan from at least 200GB away.
*you also made it quite obvious to all in bumping the Vic NRL thread.
Vlad suits you more
Yep it’s a better name. Logged out of my account a few months ago, changed jobs, lost my email as a result and forgot my password.
So this isn’t an alt. It’s the only account I have now.

Vlad59

Bench
You love it!!! Whens that shmic new stadium in your local get up for the aerial pingpong?
2090. The State is a debacle. The election candidates - three are already being investigated by the Integrity Commissioner. Don’t start me mate. The smell of nepotism and corruption down here is now a stench.

MugaB

Coach
2090. The State is a debacle. The election candidates - three are already being investigated by the Integrity Commissioner. Don’t start me mate. The smell of nepotism and corruption down here is now a stench.
Kill'em Vlad, kill'em!!

Unicorn

Juniors
Ain't that the truth, been down here 20 yrs, certainly, the most corrupt state in the country.

Latest posts