What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

No, but Norths collective is same as Norths LC, same org different name.
And what’s your point? They operate businesses outside football and made $71million revenue last year.

I’ll make sure to pass on that they should register a new ABN just to keep you happy.

I’ll put it like this

“To the gentlemen and madams of this establishment organisation.

A bloke in Perth thinks it’s funny that Norths Collective shares the same ABN of Norths Leagues.

He doesn’t care that there’s 9 successful businesses under this umbrella that have had continuous positive yearly revenue and profit growth.

He just really wants to one up the Bears bid on a rugby league forum. The rest of the business accomplishments are not important. The business portfolios are not important. The fact 2 of your businesses directly fund 2 rugby league clubs and their accompanying pathways is not important.

Please register a new ABN specifically for Norths Collective.

Sincerely”

Perth Red

Post Whore
And what’s your point? They operate businesses outside football and made $71million revenue last year.

I’ll make sure to pass on that they should register a new ABN just to keep you happy.

I’ll put it like this

“To the gentlemen and madams of this establishment organisation.

A bloke in Perth thinks it’s funny that Norths Collective shares the same ABN of Norths Leagues.

He doesn’t care that there’s 9 successful businesses under this umbrella that have had continuous positive yearly revenue and profit growth.

He just really wants to one up the Bears bid on a rugby league forum. The rest of the business accomplishments are not important. The business portfolios are not important. The fact 2 of your businesses directly fund 2 rugby league clubs and their accompanying pathways is not important.

Please register a new ABN specifically for Norths Collective.

Sincerely”
I wasnt the one trying to make them sound something they werent lol

Centy Coast

Juniors
WC Pirates timeline if Perth goes it alone:

SG ball back up and running in '25
Flegg in '26
NSW cup in '28.
First grade '29

Not sure about HM and if it would be better to develop that age level locally rather than flying young kids around the country?
Please Perth needs another plan with pathways, their S.G.Ball was woeful, guaranteed two points for every East Coast team. You need to mix these WA kids with the East Coast kids or they will learn nothing and play at the same standard without improving their skills. Thats why WA, VIC, SA and NT play their own State titles and not with the NSW or QLD States.
NSW field Public, Catholic and Independent teams and QLD field QLD Maroon and QLD White.

MugaB

Coach
Bears are already starting to annoy perth fans. Social media is abuzz with annoyed perth fans due to the fact the Sydney media are just talking about the Bears return, not about that Perth is returning to make a more National RL.

Its clear as day NS dont give a sht about Perth, its just a means to an end for them.
This is going to be really interesting how it plays out.
Fmd no one cares about the game being "national" if Perth fans are annoyed that's coz you've got an inferior complex, Perth getting represented is more important than this who gets more likes bullshìt

Do the warriors have ball, flegg and NSW cup teams?
Nice comparing a rugby dominant country that’s had an NRL side since 1995 to a state with no side and pathways.

Took an uber successful Storm side only 26 years to set up Harold Matt’s, SG Ball and Jersey Flegg sides.

Here you are about to get ready made ones and you’re not accepting? You are a funny one. Stuff you guys type is comedy gold. If anything thanks for making me have a chuckle but it also makes me genuinely sad at how dumb some people can be :(

Id be talking to Mounties and Toowoomba or tweed. Plenty of options out there without having to concede identity.
Tweed - bankrolled by Norths Collective sorry Norths League Club.

Harder you try, quicker you sink.

Bukowski

Juniors
Please Perth needs another plan with pathways, their S.G.Ball was woeful, guaranteed two points for every East Coast team. You need to mix these WA kids with the East Coast kids or they will learn nothing and play at the same standard without improving their skills. Thats why WA, VIC, SA and NT play their own State titles and not with the NSW or QLD States.
NSW field Public, Catholic and Independent teams and QLD field QLD Maroon and QLD White.
Surely the idea of bringing in Perth is to create the pathways in Perth. Isnt that what the warriors and Storm are doing?

MugaB

Coach
Mate forget it, I've been saying this for years to these guys, they don't get it

Perth Red

Post Whore
Part of our issue was any tal;ented players move east for a direct pathway opportunity. That wont be a problem in the future. With an NRl team comes pathways and improvements in all age groups.

Like I said run our own sides and have partnerships in NSW and qlnd. I'd have scouts in UK set up as well. Sorted.

I wasnt the one trying to make them sound something they werent lol
A successful business with portfolios? That’s the only way I’ve made them sound. Because that’s what they are.

They operate to the public as Norths Collective - so I call them Norths Collective and here you trying to pick it apart because they share the same ABN as Norths League like you have found some sort of damning fact?

Are you genuinely r3tard3d?

Iamback

Coach
Yeah, I thought they added one. Perth just needs a feeder for a few years. As you said Mounties would be interested, Wenty Magpies, Not sure if the Jets are off the table. Exciting times.

Those teams don't have junior development teams.

A QLD Cup team could but the finances don't stack up

Wb1234

Referee
Nice comparing a rugby dominant country that’s had an NRL side since 1995 to a state with no side and pathways.

Took an uber successful Storm side only 26 years to set up Harold Matt’s, SG Ball and Jersey Flegg sides.

Here you are about to get ready made ones and you’re not accepting? You are a funny one. Stuff you guys type is comedy gold. If anything thanks for making me have a chuckle but it also makes me genuinely sad at how dumb some people can be :(

Tweed - bankrolled by Norths Collective sorry Norths League Club.

Harder you try, quicker you sink.
Imagine having to sit next to these dopes at rugby league games

Perth Red

Post Whore
You attended the double header last year in Perth?
Was sunning myself in Orlando. Why the interest?
Ive not missed a Perth game in 25 years that Ive been in the city for. About to head to Uk to watch the Wembley final. Been to all stars, world nines, nrl nines, GF's, Origins, WC finals, test matches, ashes series, watched RL in 4 countries (5 if you include the Isle of Mann lol). I do ok.

Latest posts