What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

The Great Dane

First Grade
Only brand issue is nrl has a plethora of blue jerseys and doesn’t need another one. I wonder what we could do with the colours to not be yet another blue and white nrl team?
If it was me I'd try to convince them to agree to a black and gold main jersey and a blue and white away/secondary. That way WA get's it's own identity, but Singo and the Jets get the Bluebags back when they play in Sydney. Everybody wins.

I'd also pressure them to agree to an updated main logo with the black and gold scheme, but keep the classic Newtown logo as a secondary that gets used on the away/Bluebags kits and merch.

I know I'm repeating myself, but Perth doesn't need the Jets or bears and shouldn't agree to any merger at all.

Centy Coast

Juniors
If it was me I'd try to convince them to agree to a black and gold main jersey and a blue and white away/secondary. That way WA get's it's own identity, but Singo and the Jets get the Bluebags back when they play in Sydney. Everybody wins.

I'd also pressure them to agree to an updated main logo with the black and gold scheme, but keep the classic Newtown logo as a secondary that gets used on the away/Bluebags kits and merch.

I know I'm repeating myself, but Perth doesn't need the Jets or bears and shouldn't agree to any merger at all.
Actually a part of me would actually like to see Perth go it alone or go with the Jets only to rub it into Perth Reds, Butt Wrinkles and Canards faces when they become the whipping boys of the NRL competition.

IMG_4802.jpeg

The Great Dane

First Grade
Actually a part of me would actually like to see Perth go it alone or go with the Jets only to rub it into Perth Reds, Butt Wrinkles and Canards faces when they become the whipping boys of the NRL competition.

View attachment 90006
You genuinely believe your horseshit narrative don't you. . .

I'm going tell you a hard truth from one old Bears fan to another; pricks like you are the ones responsible for turning what was once a proud club into a contemptable group of shameless scavengers, not anybody else.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Wb1234

Referee

I'm going tell you a hard truth from one old Bears fan to another; pricks like you are the ones responsible for turning what was once a proud club into a contemptable group of shameless scavengers, not anybody else.

You genuinely believe you’re horseshit too

You are the only person on the planet who thinks the dolphins were a mistake

you don’t speak for bears fans.
heck you barely should be allowed to speak on anything rugby league related

Centy Coast

Juniors

Your no old Bear you old goose, you’ve bagged the Bears no matter what, move on with your Raiders, we don’t need you or want you.
Stop referring to yourself as an old Bear because I’ve never heard an old supporter bag their former team out so much.
You’ve moved on with the Raiders, on your bike, go and raid Parras juniors to remain relevant.

Wb1234

Referee
Your no old Bear you old goose, you’ve bagged the Bears no matter what, move on with your Raiders, we don’t need you or want you.
Stop referring to yourself as an old Bear because I’ve never heard an old supporter bag their former team out so much.
You’ve moved on with the Raiders, on your bike, go and raid Parras juniors to remain relevant.
*brumbies

flippikat

Bench
Something like this colour scheme would work for a West Coast Jets.
mostly black with old gold and dashes of blue.
View attachment 89996
Nah, we've already got blue and gold with the Eels, plus two shades of blue with gold for the Titans, plus navy with a touch of yellow for the Cowboys.

Blue and ORANGE on the other hand (with maybe white & black as trim).. well that'd be a unique combination.

Centy Coast

Juniors
Dane is a raiders fan and claims afl is a bigger sport in Canberra
The flop always refers to himself as a former Bears supporter but he has never ever said one positive about them, I can see him supporting rugby yawnion.
All these people with current NRL teams on the expansion forum, aren’t you happy with your current teams or just to much time in the nursing home ?.
Don’t worry the Perth Bears will only take back from you what was theirs in the first place.

Wb1234

Referee
The flop always refers to himself as a former Bears supporter but he has never ever said one positive about them, I can see him supporting rugby yawnion.
All these people with current NRL teams on the expansion forum, aren’t you happy with your current teams or just to much time in the nursing home ?.
Don’t worry the Perth Bears will only take back from you what was theirs in the first place.
Probably not been to a game since Mal retired

Latest posts