What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Bukowski

Juniors
B

Because the Roosters had one when they were connected to the Bears and the Roosters wanted their own NSW Cup side in 2023 as well so players who were formerly with the Bears/Roosters S.G.Ball moved into the Roosters Flegg side.
The Bears will again have a Jersey Flegg side in 2025.
Where do you think the flegg team will land? Perth or Norths?

Centy Coast

Juniors
I
Where do you think the flegg team will land? Perth or Norths?
It’ll be Norths in 2025, who knows what will happen when everything is officially announced.
I saw a clip of controversial comedian and North Sydney supporter Jim Jeffries saying in his opinion the Perth Bears was a done deal, in pictures I’ve seen since I’ve seen him with Bears Chairman Daniel Dickson and Former Western Red Big Mark Geyer at one of his shows last night.

Wb1234

Referee
I

It’ll be Norths in 2025, who knows what will happen when everything is officially announced.
I saw a clip of controversial comedian and North Sydney supporter Jim Jeffries saying in his opinion the Perth Bears was a done deal, in pictures I’ve seen since I’ve seen him with Bears Chairman Daniel Dickson and Former Western Red Big Mark Geyer at one of his shows last night.

Said he wants to invest in a bears nrl team

Bukowski

Juniors
I

Foregone conclusion after Singos announcement if you ask me. I think he was told so then 'pulled out'.
I think flegg will be Perth Bears and two sets of juniour clubs underneath that. Like wests and saints do.

Wb1234

Referee

Said he wants to invest in a bears nrl team
“The Bears are everyone's second team but for me they were my first, second and third team. It would mean the world to me to have the Bears back. I'm keen to be involved as much as possible.”

Milhouse2020

Juniors
While it's good to see PNG being included in the NRL, I can't help but feel a PNG team within the timeframe they've given would be better put towards other areas that would benefit better in the long term.

Iamback

Coach
Foregone conclusion after Singos announcement if you ask me. I think he was told so then 'pulled out'.
I think flegg will be Perth Bears and two sets of juniour clubs underneath that. Like wests and saints do.

You need 2 I think, You have guys in Uni or doing a trade still that are part time. You want to make it easier for them to train and so on. Having both allows the club to attract the best talent possible, No reason they can't both train together at various times in the season

As long as both are on the same training program then they will be fine when called up

Iamback

Coach
While it's good to see PNG being included in the NRL, I can't help but feel a PNG team within the timeframe they've given would be better put towards other areas that would benefit better in the long term.

The player pool is much bigger for PNG, they have other issues than player numbers

Bukowski

Juniors
You need 2 I think, You have guys in Uni or doing a trade still that are part time. You want to make it easier for them to train and so on. Having both allows the club to attract the best talent possible, No reason they can't both train together at various times in the season

As long as both are on the same training program then they will be fine when called up
I'd have just the one, otherwise your spreading your resources too thin. If a kid isn't coming to Perth at 19 then he isnt coming at all. Theres trades and uni spots available here.

Centy Coast

Juniors
I'd have just the one, otherwise your spreading your resources too thin. If a kid isn't coming to Perth at 19 then he isnt coming at all. Theres trades and uni spots available here.
I’d target any NRL players or talented juniors from the Central Coast, Perth and the Central Coast are so similar.

Latest posts