What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Matiunz

Juniors
Maybe one of the bids was splitting between Wellington and Christchurch

Unlikely imo
Geography means it’ll be one or the other, CHCH seems well ahead at the moment but if they gave Wellington a couple of token games a year I wouldn’t complain and would be more likely to support them over a solely CHCH team

Wb1234

Immortal
Geography means it’ll be one or the other, CHCH seems well ahead at the moment but if they gave Wellington a couple of token games a year I wouldn’t complain and would be more likely to support them over a solely CHCH team
I think there were four or five nz bids

3 chch
One was wellingon / chch

I think the last was Auckland 2 but that’s just a guess

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think there were four or five nz bids

3 chch
One was wellingon / chch

I think the last was Auckland 2 but that’s just a guess
There was two Chchurch bids confirmed and one rumoured. Never heard any rumour and certainly no public statement there was more than that.

9 bids went in
PNG
WA
Fiji
Easts
Jets
SthI1
SthI2

publicly known

SthI3 rumoured

9th is unknown.

Wb1234

Immortal
There was two Chchurch bids confirmed and one rumoured. Never heard any rumour and certainly no public statement there was more than that.

9 bids went in
PNG
WA
Fiji
Easts
Jets
SthI1
SthI2

publicly known

SthI3 rumoured

9th is unknown.
11 bids originally

Gobsmacked

Bench

9 bids went in
PNG
WA
Fiji
Easts
Jets
SthI1
SthI2

publicly known

SthI3 rumoured

9th is unknown.
4 were rumoured in nz , 3 south Island and 1 Wellington. Actually there might have been 1 in Auckland too, so might be 5. How many were submitted though I don't know.
So far only 1 Perth bid that's been ruled out...

Matt_CBY

Juniors

9 bids went in
PNG
WA
Fiji
Easts
Jets
SthI1
SthI2

publicly known

SthI3 rumoured

9th is unknown.
Roosters are already in the comp