What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st CB Series ODI: Fri 16 Jan - Australia l. by 3 wkts to South Africa @ MCG

1st ODI Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Despite the mega-media push for Hughes, Marsh is playing himself into the Test team.
51 First class matches for 4 centuries
V
16 First class matches for 4 centuries

laughable
Under you Warne would not have played until he was 34.

dubopov

Coach
51 First class matches for 4 centuries
V
16 First class matches for 4 centuries

laughable
Under you Warne would not have played until he was 34.

As I said, I prefer Jaques .. The selectors seem to like Marsh and this Innings will strengthen his Test chances.

Bazal

Post Whore
Marsh out to an excellent length from Morkel...good knock, probably should have gone on though

Ridders

Coach
This whole batting powerplay concept is quite homosexual, how long has it been in affect for?

Bazal

Post Whore
White gets himself bowled...Griegy thinks his name is Craig...it's all happening

FMD mark taylor ... he hates the innovation of twenty 20 because he's a "traditionalist" but wanks himself stupid over the powerplay and the implementation of the batting powerplay

10 years ago Botha would have been a chucker.

after the rules were changed for muralitharan i believe everyone should be able to stand at the crease and pitch the ball as they wish

TheParraboy

Staff member
Looks like Morkel is still wearing the mcgrath foundation pink wrist band, he had that on during the 3rd test as well

aussies1st

Staff member
Looking at what we will be getting, certainly will give our new bowling lineup a good test.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Do they have to work Dave Warner's Twenty20 innings into EVERY interview they do? Mark Nicholas especially.

Latest posts