What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test - Australia v India at Melbourne Dec 26-30, 2011

Hallatia

Referee
I think it's seriously geniused to have so many test players playing T20s in between test matches. It saddens me that the BBL has so much support, but hopefully cricket Australia will see that it's bad for the test players to be involved

Red Bear

Referee
Geez Locky, good to see we have Marsh in who goes hard at the ball and plays his shots, I mean Khawaja leaving that alone would only have avoided getting out and who needs that in a test team.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
did Marsh play in the PMs XI game? Hes not yet at the status to just warrant coming back after 3 months off probably. Actually theres probably not a guy in our XI who is.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Two terrible shots, hardly the captains fault.

Marsh yes, Warner no.

I know it was first ball after the break but people have to realise if we pick Warner that the same shots which get him runs are going to get him out. He will get out to a fair few ordinary shots in his career.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that shot from Marsh was terrible, typical T/20 hack shot with no footwork and just reaching for the ball

great idea playing T/20 prior to a test match

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Marsh yes, Warner no.

I know it was first ball after the break but people have to realise if we pick Warner that the same shots which get him runs are going to get him out. He will get out to a fair few ordinary shots in his career.
Probably, the shot was maybe on but first ball after a break was the problem.