What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test - Australia v India at Melbourne Dec 26-30, 2011

chrisD

Coach
Hussey should refuse to leave his hotel room for the rest of the Summer, except CA might not mind.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you cant blame India for appealing, they didn't make the decision

I can see why they didn't want the DRS tho, hope it goes both ways.

Matt23

Staff member
Why? Because the cheating Indians appealed for something that wasn't out knowing there was no chance of a review because they're a bunch of merkins?
No because he can longer relied upon, and am I only the only thats sick of our middle order falling like dominoes, oh and f**k the BCCI

skeepe

Immortal
No because he can longer relied upon, and am I only the only thats sick of our middle order falling like dominoes, oh and f**k the BCCI

Our middle order aren't falling like dominoes though. If DRS was in, we would have lost 4 wickets all day. How is that "falling like dominoes"?

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol at the conspiracy theories being thrown up. The Umpire made a mistake, simple as that. They have been making them for 130 years. India will get a shocking decision as well, just wait and see. Test Cricket always manages to level out the shocking decision over a period of time.

As much as it could even out next ball, it was a shit decision and that's what DRS is for. It's not a conspiracy theory to suggest that India are the powering force behind world cricket at the moment, it's simply a fact. England have been, and Australia have been at various stages. The only problem with that is the corruptness of sub continental cricket in general. The problem here is that India have made a decision that seemingly benefits no one. Why have they first pushed the rule change and then opted out of the DRS? It doesn't make sense...we've suffered the first blow as a result of it, and they will no doubt suffer their own. It hurts both teams just for what seems a vindictive wish to not have your opposition reviewing poor decisions...

chrisD

Coach
It wasn't as bad as Symonds not out, but it's up there, I remember Martyn smashing one into his leg and given LBW, was about on par with that for second.

Latest posts