What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v Australia @ Basin Reserve Wellington Feb 29 - Mar 4, 2024

Bazal

Post Whore
Question. While this partnership could obviously end any ball, esp with Haze on strike...if Green bangs 2-3 more sixes in quick timez do you even declare? Or do you just leave him out there to look for the double up and totally demotalise NZ

bazza

Immortal
Question. While this partnership could obviously end any ball, esp with Haze on strike...if Green bangs 2-3 more sixes in quick timez do you even declare? Or do you just leave him out there to look for the double up and totally demotalise NZ
don't declare before tea on day 2

Fangs

Coach
Let's get NZ in before lunch? Might not be enough time. Hit out from Green to get his 200 quickly.

yobbo84

Coach
This session is like NZ looked at our ridiculous bowling against the tail and said "hold my beer". Awful, awful tactics.

Green has been sublime though.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

good question and the commentators (Fox) have been bangining on about this for the last 30 mins.

For mine, no

Its the first innings and I'd be getting the biggest score that we are capable of.