What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v Australia @ Basin Reserve Wellington Feb 29 - Mar 4, 2024

yobbo84

Coach
Goodness me this is like watching Souths playing in Melbourne

Completely spooked, beaten themselves in their head before even stepping foot onto the field

shiznit

Coach
Haha! This morning has to be the most NZ Cricket thing I’ve ever seen.

can’t take the last wicket… and then our best batsman gets run out in the most ret@rded way possible! Lmfao.

and always when we actually get to play a test against Australia we shit the bed… lol

Haffa

Can’t blame them for the runout happens walking down the street…..apparently

edabomb

First Grade
I'm at the ground and word has it that Latham has finally completed his block.

Not much to do here except and bat and hope the last 2 days are a wash out.

Reactions: JJ

King-Gutho94

Coach
sadly, I'm starting to agree - just lame
Its a shame its a rivalry that's a bit untapped in test cricket atm with hard-fought competitive test cricket atm.

I remember the 2001/02 series in Australia as a kid and the Kiwis took it too us and we had to settle for 0-all draw.

It was one of the only series we couldn't win at home under Steve Waugh.

The test match in Perth Warnie got out for 99 the Kiwis were the dominant side.

And the test at the Gabba that finished at midnight they fell 10 runs short with 5 wickets left.

Bazball era they would have won it.

Then the Tri-Series we couldnt beat the Kiwis at all in the 4 matches either when Bond ripped us apart.