What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 trys in 120 mins

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Not looking good.
Fkanno had the team for the 2nd half of last year & got his new blood in.
I wonder who will get blamed this time?

ratsack2

Juniors
Well they are starting to improve keep doing that each week I'll be happy
it's only trials that's what they are for I'm sure things will be different come rd 1

Ausguy

Coach
Well they are starting to improve keep doing that each week I'll be happy
it's only trials that's what they are for I'm sure things will be different come rd 1

I Agree... canberra will put 60 on us....

our backs are not up to it, simple.

Inferno

Coach
It's easy to say it's only a trial, but in light of our issues with scoring points over the last few years, it's looking more and more like the more things change, the more things stay the same.

Last night was basically our full strength squad, so I don't see how things will be that different in 2 weeks time against the Raiders.

redback

Bench
Not looking good.
Fkanno had the team for the 2nd half of last year & got his new blood in.
I wonder who will get blamed this time?

You questioned many last year about loyalty even accused them of been Dragons fans.

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now doesn't it?

So are you a Dragons fan, disloyal or both?

spider

Coach
our forward pack on paper is arguably the best in the comp

shame that hard work wont covnert into points

it has to be heart breaking to bust your ass game in game out for two tries each time

in saying that the big challenge is for flanno to keep his forwards playing a forwards game - not a backs game as well

carinashark

First Grade
Ok , so we play hard cop a few bad injuries win a few pre season games . Or ........................! And we all know our backs are buggered so lets just get through the season with some perspective eh. Its only a trial.

Generalzod

Immortal
It's only a trial but it takes a bit of time for the Ricky stench to leave the team....

Last edited:

Windy70

Juniors
Yea it's only a trial. But would be nice to start a season with at least a glimpse of hope that we can compete.

First few rounds will give us a better idea I guess but I'm not very confident.

Bratwurst

Juniors
Ok , so we play hard cop a few bad injuries win a few pre season games . Or ........................! And we all know our backs are buggered so lets just get through the season with some perspective eh. Its only a trial.

I have to agree Carina. I'm just happy for us to get thru the trials without injuries to key players. Things will improve when the season starts.

Ausguy

Coach
My opinion is that some of you blokes are dreaming. We will be 0-6 and we might beat the cowboys in rnd 7.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Albert Kelly could run onto the field by himself & find a way to score a try through 13 guys. What is wrong with the game plan? Is something going to jump out of the closet in rnd 1?
WE are where we finished last year in regards to trys scored but just twice as worse. And we have already lost Smith for the first 2 games.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
No He tripped Kaufusi. Will be suspended for 2-4
Although he is(was) an NRL darling so he might get away with a week. Im sure he would have carry overs.