What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Ladder

Marduk

Juniors
Bulldogs
Broncos
Panthers
Sharks
Knights
Eels
Roosters
Storm
Cowboys
Dragons
Warriors
Raiders
Tigers
Rabbitohs
Sea Eagles

borat

Bench
Kiwi said:
You would like to think that. Frawley only battled with Kelly for a wing spot when all of Berrigan, Devere & Tate were playing. And Kelly won that battle most of the time. Frawley got most of his games due to injuries to the other three starters. But when all were onboard it was usually off to the Clydesdales for Frawley.

Actually that was only at the beginning of the year, if you're gonna comment of a team you don't support, research it first. Up untill Frawley and Devere got injured they were both the first choice wingers. Apart from the first few rounds when Frawley was finding his form, Frawley was our best winger form wise, and would have been the first winger picked next year.

So show me where I am wrong then. My point was that when all players where available for selection out of Berrigan, Tate, De Vere, Frawley & Kelly that Frawley missed out most of the time. If you want to do your own "research" and tell me what rounds this did not happen I will be more than happy to admit I was wrong.

The truth is that the Broncos only had all of these guys on deck on handful of occasions so its abit academic anyway. The few games at the start of the year were when this happened and a couple later in the season.

So Kiwi, some advice. Before you want to have a shot check your own facts.

Eelectrica

Referee
2005 Ladder
1. Cowboys
2. Roosters
3. Dogs
4. Broncos
5. Panthers
6. Dragons
7. Sharks
8. Melbourne
9. Warriors
10. Newcastle
11. Canberra
12. Manly
13. Souths
14. Wests

15. Gold Coast Dolphins
16. Central Coast bears
17. NZ Orcas
18. Western Reds Mk. 2
19. Adelaide Rams Mk. 2
20. Parra - With Smiths continued bungling will probably be worse than places without a team :shock:

JK

parra001 said:
JK said:
1. Roosters
2. Dragons
3. Panthers
4. Bulldogs
5. Cowboys
6. Storm
7. Sharks
8. Warriors
9. Broncos
10. Newcastle
11. Wests
12. Manly
13. Raiders
14. Souths
15. Parramatta

parra in 15th pull your head in

Get a half back or shut the hell up!
Someone has to be last :twisted:

Kiwi

First Grade
Ok fine I will do your job for you, you are the one who made the assumption and should be proving your right, not me proving your wrong, but when i get a chance I will "research it".

borat

Bench
Kiwi said:
Ok fine I will do your job for you, you are the one who made the assumption and should be proving your right, not me proving your wrong, but when i get a chance I will "research it".

Your the one claiming I am wrong. I did my "job" as you call it, I don't post about things I am not sure of.

knights04

Bench
1. Panthers
2. Bulldogs
3. Rabbitohs
4. Cowboys
5. Knights
6. Broncos
7. Warriors
8. Eels
9. Dragons
10. Storm
11. Raiders
12. Sea eagles
13. Sharks
14. Roosters
15. Tigers

Davester

Juniors
knights04 said:
1. Panthers
2. Bulldogs
3. Rabbitohs
4. Cowboys
5. Knights
6. Broncos
7. Warriors
8. Eels
9. Dragons
10. Storm
11. Raiders
12. Sea eagles
13. Sharks
14. Roosters
15. Tigers

:lol: ah nice selection there. Roosters at 14th? Rabbitohs at 3rd? Warriors at 7th? Dragons at 9th? Tigers at 15th? .......

JW

Coach
1. Penrith
2. North Queensland
3. Canterbury
4. Brisbane
5. Melbourne
6. Sydney
7. St. George/Illawarra
8. Andrew Johns (10. Newcastle, everyone else move up 1 place)
9. Wests
10. New Zealand
11. Canberra
12. Cronulla
13. Parramatta
14. Manly
15. Souths

Cheers.

Mambo

Juniors
1. Bulldogs
2. Roosters
3. Dragons
4. Panthers
5. Cowboys
6. Broncos
7. Sharks
8. Eels
9. Warriors
10. Knights
11. Raiders
12. Rabbitohs
13. Storm
14. Tigers
15. Sea Eagles

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Jeeze the tiger fans get really mad when you put their team towards the bottom of the ladder.. Someone has to come last, and Tigers have had pretty poor recruitments for next year.

Langers

Juniors
The Tigers had one half decent year and their lack of consistency is a major reason for people not giving them much hope next year. They were good in patches and absolutely dreadful in others. Case in point being the game I went to at Brookie versus the Tigers this year. It was the most abysmal display of football from one side I had seen all season. Having said that they also showed good potential in the game against Canterbury at Campbelltown. I think people are justified in putting them in th 12-15th range, especially considering the expected improvements from the Eagles, Sharks, Warriors, Eels and Knights next season.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
1. Bulldogs
2. Roosters
3. Cowboys
4. Dragons
5. Panthers
6. Broncos
7. Storm
8. Tigers
9. Sharks
10. Newcastle
11. Rabbitohs
12. Warriors
13. Parramatta
14. Raiders
15. Manly

TIGERPies

Juniors
the eagles wont improve.
the sharks may.
warriors might but will take a while to get started.
parra see manly.
knights looking ordinary.

Any one who doesnt see it like that is stupid...

Manly having lost walker will have nothing in attack, Kennedy will be as usefull as Sattler was for us this year, hell try hard but jeez hes old. Kitew could go good but when has one forward changed a football team.

Warriors will improve with Wiki, Price and Fein but will be slow starters and still struggle away.

Parra have no halves really, morris is a better rake than riddell. Morrisson will be a good addition Tahu is crap as.

The sharks will go okay if Kimmorley is on deck.

The knights will go okay win some games but they have lost a heap of (old) talent and juniors are not what they were. Reynoldson will be a good buy.

The tigers were ordinary that day, but i also remember a sunny day at liechardt where Jeff Lima destroyed manly and broke his arm the next week, basically the tigers are getting placed at the bottom because of what?

losing sattler? loosing Senter? Buetner? sorry but these players are past it, we have some young guns who towards the back end showed that they will be adequate replacements...

bring on next season

all u haters can bite it

youll see on feb 19th the manly trial :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

t-ba

Post Whore
Indeed. Monaghan was an attacking gun this year and we looked lost without him. Walker looked flaccid and disinterested when we were winning and Willow made a better shake at 5/8 than Walker did in the last few rounds. (And I was saying this long before Walker got caught out.)

Defence is Manly's concern, and has been for the last 7 years. Attack is sorted.

TIGERPies

Juniors
what have the raiders fans got to look forwards to next year, hmmm maybe the brumbies might go okay in super 12s hmmm thinking.....

:idea: not much have fun with manly battling for some wood

Langers

Juniors
I don't think Walker will be a massive loss. Those who followed Manly closely this year will realise he had a few great games but those were only few and far between some very ordinary ones. We scored more points than the Broncos over the 26 rounds...I don't think points will be hard to come by. The only way I can see Manly not improving in season 05' is if Michael Monaghan were to go down early with a season ending injury...we would probably be completely stuffed then. Our forward pack will be dominating, it just comes down to defence. I look forward to meeting the Tigers next year ;-)