What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Trials Thread *Updates*

Angry_eel

First Grade
Both the Eels and Melbourne fielded close to full-strength teams in balmy conditions at Ballina's Kingsford Smith Park

Wasn't really expecting to win considering the Eels were missing Tahu, Grothe, Morris, Marsh, Cayless, Riddell, Morrison, Hindmarsh, Moimoi, Stringer from the top side
i don't know about melbourne but with that many players from full squad missing i'd hardly call it full strength.

ali

Bench
Just got back from watching the Cronulla Flegg side demolish Canberra something like 9 trys to 2. We were brilliant. It was like watching the Warriors in 02 or 03. The future of NZ RL looks good.

innsaneink

Referee
ali said:
Just got back from watching the Cronulla Flegg side demolish Canberra something like 9 trys to 2. We were brilliant. It was like watching the Warriors in 02 or 03. The future of NZ RL looks good.

Why?

mcbulldog

Juniors
it really sh*ts me that no-one really cares bout the first two weeks of trials yet next weekend (week 3) there will probably be live scores for all the games

NikkiShark

Juniors
innsaneink said:
ali said:
Why?
because there were plenty of New Zealanders in the Sharks flegg team, I guess.

effnic

Bench
congrats to the storm on playing so well. Maybe they can prove me wrong this year and im always happy to see parra fail in any occasion.

Bumble

First Grade
Results:

Wynnum 56 - Broncos 10
Cowboys 6 - Broncos 4

Nah I'm just making it up...I have no idea actually.

gcbronco

Juniors
Wynnum crushed a very inexperienced Broncos side (resembling more of a schoolboys side then even a Toowoomba outfit) 56-12, dunno about the other score.