What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Bring back John Fifita said:
What??!!!???

If anything, All he's ever had is potential, all he ever will have is potential. He can't deliver. Needs to get off his prescription of angry & dumb pills.

If anyone needs a prop, they should be chasing Ben Ross.

His been at origin level once and then since then his been playing under inexperienced and young halves like gidley, witt, mullen and even matt gidley on occasion. Feed him the ball and watch him go. If Johns stays fit and we keep mullen on the field. Perry will play origin 2007/08. Storm are close to signing Ross it says on the nrl site somethin about "there well on their way to getting my signature".

Raider_69

Post Whore
Perry is marshmellow, looks hard but is 100% soft!
He doesn't even have potential, he HAD potential, he's wasted it all, he is junk and always has been, my sympathy's are with the knights fans at this difficult time

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
He doesn't even have potential, he HAD potential, he's wasted it all, he is junk and always has been, my sympathy's are with the knights fans at this difficult time

I think he still has talent and I've seen some encouraging things this year.

But you are right otherwise. He's been soft for a while now.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

sounds like another rodney howe

ali

Bench
He has supposedly gone already. We have known about this on the Sharks forum for a while. He is a Rooster for the rest of this season.

Phillips said:
Daniel Dumas = Roosters

TRIFFIC I remember last year he really lived up to his surname when Cronulla travelled to North QLD he turned up at the airport with his passport. Dumbass indeed.

Kiwi

First Grade
Madcat said:
Does anyone have the details of the following players contracts (years ending)

Broncos
Leon BOTT, Dane CARLAW, Justin HODGES, Stuart KELLY, Nick KENNY, Steve MICHAELS, David STAGG, Brad THORN, Gary TUPOU, Shane WEBCKE

Of those

Tupou and Kelly the only ones off contract I think.

Bott, Stagg, Carlaw, Webcke are off contract end of 2006.

Thorn and Hodges 2007

As for Kenny and Michaels, no idea.

Corbin

Juniors
Woah sick we signed Dumas!!!!!!

Very good player imo

I was expecting him to sign with Knights from what i heard i THINK knights offered him something...