What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Ladder... have a go

nqboy

First Grade
Timmah said:
Why not :sarcasm:

I'm sure there's at least 8 teams' fans interested in 08....

1 Warriors
2 Melbourne
3 Bulldogs
4 St George Illawarra
5 South Sydney
6 Gold Coast
7 Manly Warringah
8 Parramatta

9 Penrith
10 North Queensland
11 Wests Tigers
12 Newcastle
13 Brisbane
14 Sydney Roosters
15 Canberra
16 Cronulla Sutherland
I wish we still had avatar bets :roll:

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
nulla boy said:
thats got nothing to do with anything,and is a poor excuse for everyone who has used it picking them at the bottom of the table,history does not play a part in the future.
so wat 41 years,wo gives a rats.look at the swans 77 years yet they have just won a title .history means F'ALL!
Actually there is alot more reasoning as to why I placed cronulla where I did. I just couldn't be bothered writing it.

1. Stuart is still an ordinary coach without gould telling him what to do.
2. You let go of the wrong half. Dykes is a better player than Kimmorely. And that's saying something.
3. I personally think alot of your backline is overrated as a group unit. Alot of individual talent though.
4. If you don't think winning a premiership in 41 years has anything to do with the future you're sadly mistaken. Winning culture, a culture that demands success has everything to do with winning a premiership. That starts with management and the board.
It'll be 42 years next year.

nqboy

First Grade
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
I can't believe this!
The Sharks are so under-rated by you mob, watch out they will be a force in 08', this prediction thread is bookmarked so i cant laugh at all of you who tip the Sharks to miss the 8 in 08'!.

Sharks 1-4 next year, they have heaps to play for, their new stadium, their coach Ricky Stuart, their fans and their reputation!
Putting your typo to one side, will you bring this thread up if the Sharks miss the 8 again?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
nqboy said:
I wish we still had avatar bets :roll:

You're real courageous, picking a post from 4 months ago... especially given how much has changed. Moron.

Timmah

Staff member
nqboy said:
How does that reconcile with your opening post picking them to fiinish 3rd?

:lol:

My opening post was made in September. My later post was made in December.

What is it that's so hard to comprehend? You're trying to go after me based on predicitions months apart.

Here's a tip - circumstances change, ideas change. You clearly don't, you're still as narrow minded and dull as ever.

nqboy

First Grade
Knightmare said:
My prediction is the most accurate for sure:

1. Newtown
2. South Queensland
3. North Sydney
4. Glebe
5. Adelaide
6. Annandale
7. Western Suburbs
8. Balmain
9. University
10. Cumberland
11. Perth Reds
12. GC Giants
13. GC Seagulls
14. Auckland Warriors

Frederick

Staff member
Timmah said:
Here's a tip - circumstances change, ideas change. You clearly don't, you're still as narrow minded and dull as ever.
And you're just as fat as ever :)

nqboy

First Grade
1-4 Melbourne, Cowboys, Parramatta, Manly
5-8 Roosters, Gold Coast, Warriors, Brisbane
9-12 Illasox, Sharks, Canberra, Bunnies
13-16 Tigers, Newcastle, Penrith, Dogs.

nqboy

First Grade
nqboy said:
1-4 Melbourne, Cowboys, Parramatta, Manly
5-8 Roosters, Gold Coast, Warriors, Brisbane
9-12 Illasox, Sharks, Canberra, Bunnies
13-16 Tigers, Newcastle, Penrith, Dogs.
Not sure about Manly, Monas is a big loss but I couldn't see enough improvement in the others to replace them. I've got my doubts on Brisbane as well but they survived my cut for similar reasons. The Roosters should improve but egos could easily sabotage that, the Warriors look good except for their halves. All of the 9-12 teams could make the 8 but I'm fairly confident the 13-16 teams won't.

Timmah

Staff member
I was actually saying "I'll pay that" to Frederick's post.

hairy asad

Juniors
1) Cowboys
2) Storm
3) Broncos
4) Rabbitohs
5) Warriors
6) Sharks
7) Titans
8) Dragons

9) Eels
10) Sea Eagles
11) Roosters
12) Bulldogs
13) Panthers
14) Knights
15) Raiders
16) Tigers

morley101

Juniors
1) Cowboys
2) Storm
3) Manly
4) Roosters
5) Warriors
6) Eels
7) Knights
8) Broncos
9) Rabbits
10) Titans
11) Sharks
12) Bulldogs
13) Panthers
14) Raiders
15) Dragons
16) Tigers

JB

Juniors
1. Storm
2. Eels
3. Warriors
4. Cowboys
5. Manly
6. Broncos
7. Sharks

8. Rabbits
9. Panthers
10.Roosters
11. Titans
12.Tigers
13. Raiders
14. Dragons
15. Knights
16. Bulldogs

Gee_Up

Juniors
The Dragons look a different side with Gaz there. Ryles is coming off his best season imo, Creagh was very unlucky not to get a rep jersey and with Cooper off contract expect a big season for him. Their halves are coming along great.. I think they'll give the semi-finals a shake with a bit of luck. Maybe they'll perform better with no-one rating them?