What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Jerseys/Playing Strips, Sponsors, Logos etc

markus6523

Juniors
ur who the $!@# has the designs of the jerseys for next year??
posst them on if u do caus i am annoyed please sdo it any1 with them

AILD

Bench
....wtf did you just say?

if you want pics of next years jerseys...go back through the thread...some have already been posted.

i hope thats what you were asking.

Spitty

Juniors
That's probably just a throw togethor jersey they knocked up for the press conference. The Cameron Smith signing is a great opportunity for ME to get there symbol out there and I daresay they would have put a fair bit of pressure on Melbourne to make sure the ME Bank symbol was seen.

More than likely Melbourne just chucked a sticker on the jersey for the press conference and it probably fell off the jersey 3 minutes after the press conference ended. I doubt Melbourne will be running out with that design come round 1 next year.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
pgcimg_20081210142931010.jpg

:?

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/default.asp?sec=1&ssec=1

Perth based sponsor for Melbourne? Members Equity sponsor the WA Reds as well!

The St George Illawarra Dragons have today announced a new three-year Partnership with Cellarbrations who are one of Australia’s fastest growing retail liquor chains.
The agreement in place until the end of the 2011 season sees Cellarbrations as the official “Back of Jersey” Partner and as such the Cellarbrations logo will appear on the Dragons playing jerseys underneath the number.
“We are excited about the Partnership we are developing with Cellarbrations and are looking forward to working together over the coming years,” Dragons CEO Peter Doust said. “They are a company on the rise and we are working hard to get to the top as well.”
“We see this relationship as a mutually beneficial Partnership in that there are opportunities for us to grow our brands together across the country,” added Doust.
General Manager of Cellarbrations NSW, Brad Williams was equally excited about the Partnership and association with one of the most famous Rugby League Clubs in the game.
“All of us at Cellarbrations are proud to be joining a Club with such a wonderful history and following as the Dragons,” said Brad. “With over 530 liquor stores and hotels nationally, we are continuing to grow and believe this sponsorship will support our independent retailers even further.”
“This Partnership comes at a great time for us and we wish the Dragons well for the upcoming 2009 season.”

http://www.dragons.com.au/index.asp?pageID=101&menuItemID=10&articleID=3213

The Tank

Bench
I think Melbourne have good jerseys, it's just that it's hard to incoporate the sponsor's logo onto the shirt because of the chevrons (similar to Saints, Bulldogs etc).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not only that, the range of colours isn't easy to work with, not that the 'Dogs can talk with Camp Quality :lol:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
The current strip is only 2 years old, so I doubt it.

isnt the difference between the current strip and old strip just they took out the yellow down the sides and removed some blue trim?

to me it's essentially the same jersey that they've been using for ages and i'd like somehting different to the current one. I loved the heritage ones they've done (this years was better than the one form a few years ago). personally my fave broncos jersey was the 92-93 era

1992_small.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
WTF is the go with the placement of the sponsor on the Storm jersey or the Dogs for that matter :|