What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Ladder... have a go

_Johnsy

Referee
1-Melbourne
2-Manly
3-Cronulla (Baz will shine at a club with no history, no pride and no expectations)
4-Canberra
5-Brisbane
6-Warriors
7-Newcastle
8-Sydney Roosters
9-Gold Coast
10-Souths
11-North QLD
13-Bulldogs
14-Parramatta
15-Wests
15-Penrith

Have we been kicked out in 2009 ?

t-ba

Post Whore
That's what happens when you have two 15's and no 12 :crazy:

They will both finish with 5 wins, For of 289 and Against of 502. Both will Score 50 tries and both will concede 95. It will be a landmark occassion in RL history :sarcasm:

Monk

Referee
Manly
Sharks
Dragons
Storm
Cowboys
Warriors
Roosters
Knights

Raiders
Broncos
Bulldogs
Titans
Rabbits
Tigers
Panthers
Eels

petetheileet

First Grade
1. Manly
2. Roosters
3. Storm
4. Dragons
5. Sharks
6. Warriors
7. Dogs
8. Broncos
9. Titans
10. Tigers
11. Raiders
12. Cowboys
13. Knights
14. Souths
15. Panthers
16. Eels

Just quickly...what is the main reason for so many people putting the dragons up the pointy end???

Probably gna be one of the worst rosters we have had this century (which still aint that bad)

But can a coach make that much difference in such a short period of time???

petetheileet

First Grade
also...if one person has huge amounts of time on their hands and would do a great service...how awesome would it be to see and averaged out ladder for LU contributers????

emil1989

Juniors
1. Warriors
2. sharks
3. broncos
4. manly
5. dragons
6. dogs
7. cowboys
8. titans

9. eels
10. souths
11. roosters
12. Panthers
13. tigers
14. raiders
15. storm
16. knights

the gun players from melbourne who were no names a few years ago will go back to being no names next season

realistically the dragons have a good team and shouldnt finish in the 4 but will be close..bennett cant have a team outside the 8 unless there is a bunch of completely hopeless players

Gaba

First Grade
Just quickly...what is the main reason for so many people putting the dragons up the pointy end???

Probably gna be one of the worst rosters we have had this century (which still aint that bad)

But can a coach make that much difference in such a short period of time???

Roster not much different maybe slightly weaker due to gasnier (who hasnt played much over the years )and ryles leaving, to this year, and the dragons should have finish in the top 4 this year but things didnt go there way, be interesting to see if they have change the way they come out at the beginning of the year with bennett. Instead of being the typical dragons as in the least 10 years

They should make the top 4 easy,

the team i am surprise people rate so highly is the sharks , i think they will struggle big time next year,

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
the team i am surprise people rate so highly is the sharks , i think they will struggle big time next year,

:? Based on what. I hate the f*ckers but I can see they have one of the strongest sides going around, and they've still got a brilliant coach in Stuart.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
i think the team to struggle next year will be the broncos

Where are people pulling these opinions from? Try informing yourselves first...

Refresher course for you cb4:

1. Hunt
2. Manihera
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Robinson
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace

That's a rather formidable backline...

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors

1. Hunt
2. Manihera
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Robinson
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace

I agree CB4 is an idiot. He thinks david simmons is the best thing since sliced cheese. The broncos will be in the top six next year for sure. They've got over 8 queensland cup affiliates and brisbane to themselves, they are formidable.

stormtragic

Juniors
1 Eagles
2 Warriors
3 Storm
4 Titans
5 Raiders
6 Sharks
7 Broncos
8 Knights
9 Rabbitohs
10. Roosters
11 Tigers
12 Dragons
13 Cowboys
14 Bulldogs
15 Panthers
16 Eels

mave

Coach
1. Manly
2. Warriors
3. Roosters
4. Storm
5. Dragons
6. Sharks
7. Broncos
8. Cowboys
9 Knights
10. Raiders
11. Bulldogs
12. Eels
13. Rabbits
14. Panthers
15. Tigers

cb4

First Grade
I agree CB4 is an idiot. He thinks david simmons is the best thing since sliced cheese. The broncos will be in the top six next year for sure. They've got over 8 queensland cup affiliates and brisbane to themselves, they are formidable.

i dont rate simmo at all, but he is better than your hacks, infact, he scored 2 tries on you guys this year

the broncos have a good backline for sure, no doubts, but hannat eastwood ennis n carrol gone, add to that wayne bennet departing n i think they will have a transition period in which they will need to re adjust

im not saying they wont be top 8, i just dont see them being as strong

n souffs will get the spoon in 09

ByRd

First Grade

1. Hunt
2. Manihera
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Robinson
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace

Swap Manihera & Robinson for Steve Michaels & Yow Yeh and thats your backline

Frederick

Staff member
1. Manly
2. Warriors
3. Roosters
4. Storm
5. Dragons
6. Sharks
7. Broncos
8. Cowboys
9 Knights
10. Raiders
11. Bulldogs
12. Eels
13. Rabbits
14. Panthers
15. Tigers
Titans kicked out pre-season?

mxlegend99

Referee
If the Broncos are lucky with injury and suspensions, they will be in the top 4 at the end of the season.

IMO they need to keep their centres and halves fit for the bulk of the year to do well. They've lost a fair bit of their depth from this season and ofcourse Wayne Bennett.