What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Ladder... have a go

DJShaksta

First Grade
LOL , Honesty where are the trys going to come from other then barrett, other sides will be making him, apart from him 1 or 2 other there is no other attacking option the sharks have, thats why the sharks will struggle their attack is going to be weaker . Barrett will be a hindrance for the sharks because he will be the main sharks attacker once he is shut down cant see the sharks scoring more then 8-10 points a game.

Sharks will be favourites to be the lowest scoring team again next year ,and the sharks defense was only the 4th best this year, and was shown up against the teams who could score points

Keep telling yourself that Gooba.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
1.Dragons
2.Sea Eagles
3.Roosters
4.Sharks
5.Warriors
6.Rabbitohs
7.Titans
8.Cowboys
9.Knights
10.Broncos
11.Bulldogs
12.Storm
13.Raiders
14.Eels
15.Tigers
16.Panthers

At the end of 26 rounds:

1\ Manly :(
2\ Easts
3\ Melbourne
4\ St George
5\ Canberra
6\ Brisbane
7\Balmain
8\ Auckland

9\ Cronulla
10\ North Queensland
11\ Canterbury
12\ Gold Coast
13\ Penrith
14\ Newcastle
15\ Parramatta
16\ Souths

ByRd

First Grade
With the dogs i can see us finishing as high as 5th (around there) or as low as 12-13th.

JT_

Juniors
1. Manly
2. Storm
3. Broncos
4. Roosters
5. Sharks
6. Warriors
7. Dragons
8. Knights
9. Eels
10. Cowboys
11. Titans
12. Tigers
13. Raiders
14. Dogs
15. Rabbitohs
16. Penrith

Shorty

Staff member
What does that have to do with the 2008 finals series and GF again?
Oh I get it,you've got nothing useful to rebut.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Contribute to what ? :lol:

So... what exactly has a scrappy finals series got to do with Storm making the GF 3 years in a row ? Much like you saying Storm go into disarray when things aren't going thir way after they came back from 12-0 against Broncos.

Just admit it... all you have to say about Storm is marked by your dislike of them.

Shorty

Staff member
So... what exactly has a scrappy finals series got to do with Storm making the GF 3 years in a row ?
Um...are you serious...read what you wrote again:sarcasm:

And I explained that,funny that you didn't point that out though as the basis to your argument would be shot to pieces.

My argument - Storm lose GF in a bad way and stumble over the line to make it so it is a bit of a big ask for them to finish second..
Your argument - Where did the Cowboys finish?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't address your 'arguement' (I'll just call it that rather than just a little potshot at Storm), because it's pish.

You say they'll struggle to come 2nd because they struggled in this years finals series.

Yet they were Minor Premiers this year. :lol:

macavity

Referee
1. Manly
2. Sharks
3. Warriors
4. Storm
5. Knights
6. Raiders
7. Broncos
8. Titans
9. Roosters
10. Dragons
11. Cowboys
12. Dogs
13. Tigers
14. Penrith
15. Eels
16. Rabbitohs

at this stage, who bloody knows. Manly will be up the top, Eels, Rabbits and Panthers will be down the bottom, and everyone else will fit in between somewhere.

I honestly think every most team except Manly, Dogs and maybe Wuzzies and Titans has gone backwards for next year though - some (Storm, Dragons) more than others. Also think the lack of PL is going to hurt bigtime.

_Johnsy

Referee
I can only realistically see 4 teams not making it Parra, Souths, Panthers, Tigers. All others are a real chance for the 8.

Shorty

Staff member
I don't address your 'arguement' (I'll just call it that rather than just a little potshot at Storm), because it's pish.

You say they'll struggle to come 2nd because they struggled in this years finals series.

Yet they were Minor Premiers this year. :lol:
Once again you're side stepping my questions.

A potshot,why because I think they will struggle to become second?
No...I'm pretty sure that's pretty logical,this would be their 4th year in the top 2...that's a difficult thing to achieve..

But no doubt,like the Cows shot you'll use my apparent hatred of the Storm to try and boost your argument.
Soo transparent:roll:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Sidestepping your questions ? :lol: I've already said what your saying is pish. I think you're just struggling.

Jacksh*t. Or do you need me to write [rhetorical][/rhetorical] to assist you in common sense ?

No. Because you quite clearly have a vendetta against em & rubbish em every chance you get. That dribble about Storm falling apart after they beat Broncos when they were up 12-0 being the prime example.

saint-colesy

Juniors
1. Manly
2. Sharks
3. Warriors
4. Storm
5. Knights
6. Raiders
7. Broncos
8. Titans
9. Roosters
10. Dragons
11. Cowboys
12. Dogs
13. Tigers
14. Penrith
15. Eels
16. Rabbitohs

at this stage, who bloody knows. Manly will be up the top, Eels, Rabbits and Panthers will be down the bottom, and everyone else will fit in between somewhere.

I honestly think every most team except Manly, Dogs and maybe Wuzzies and Titans has gone backwards for next year though - some (Storm, Dragons) more than others. Also think the lack of PL is going to hurt bigtime.

You're a pelican, in the ten years of the merger this is the first year we have gone forwards, and you label us as going backwards?

I think your the backwards one here

Butters

Bench
Sidestepping your questions ? :lol: I've already said what your saying is pish. I think you're just struggling.

Jacksh*t. Or do you need me to write [rhetorical][/rhetorical] to assist you in common sense ?

No. Because you quite clearly have a vendetta against em & rubbish em every chance you get. That dribble about Storm falling apart after they beat Broncos when they were up 12-0 being the prime example.

No don't you get it? When she said fall apart she actually meant score 3 unanswered tries in the second half. :lol:

RedVGooner

Juniors
I'm not sure I want to do this again after picking the top 8 for this season correctly, but what the hell

1-Melbourne

Daylight

2-Manly
3-Cronulla (Baz will shine at a club with no history, no pride and no expectations)
4-Canberra
5-Brisbane

Bit of daylight

6-Warriors
7-Newcastle
8-Sydney Roosters
9-Gold Coast
10-Souths
11-North QLD
13-Bulldogs

Your money would be better spent on OneTel shares than attending these clubs matches...

14-Parramatta
15-Wests
15-Penrith

I think Cronulla, Canberra and Brisbane will all join Manly in the pack chasing Melbourne. Sides 6-13 are a bit of a lucky dip, and the bottom three sides are frankly terrible.

funny that, last time i checked the dragons were in the competition

Latest posts