What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Memberships

Have you taken out 2009 team membership

• Yes

Votes: 68 85.0%
  • No - but I will be

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No - and I have no intention to

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs 3,606
Rabbitohs 6,451
Raiders 2,716
Sea Eagles 2,600

Sources: club websites of respective clubs.

dimitri

First Grade
It's dried up since Christmas:(

I know!

I can't believe Dogs fans!

Such an exciting new team/future etc

They also have the cheapest prices!

Bulldogs have already done this with their memberships

GA Adult - $95 ie $7.91 a game
GA Concession - $65 ie $5.41 a game
GA Junior - - $25 this is for a membership which gets u all the goodies and works out at $2 a game.
GA Family - $215 ie $18 a game for a whole day of family fun!!!

MsStorm

Bench
It's dried up since Christmas:(

Don't give up...its still really early into January and people are recovering from their Xmas spending sprees and upcoming school fees etc.

Wait and see, come end of Feb. people should have more money for memberships.

I'm still amazed at the afl membership nos...just cannot understand why nrl supporters can't be as passionate .

Guess its going to take some years of education and perhaps sadly a club folding~relocating before fans realize what an important concept this is.

dimitri

First Grade
Don't give up...its still really early into January and people are recovering from their Xmas spending sprees and upcoming school fees etc.

Wait and see, come end of Feb. people should have more money for memberships.

I'm still amazed at the afl membership nos...just cannot understand why nrl supporters can't be as passionate .

Guess its going to take some years of education and perhaps sadly a club folding~relocating before fans realize what an important concept this is.

I kind of understand what you are saying!

Souths fans obviously understand the importance of membership after they were booted from the comp! Fans from other teams should take that as a lesson

KHunt

Juniors
why should rabbitohs fans have to buy memberships and put up with a mediocre team every weekend?

MsStorm

Bench
why should rabbitohs fans have to buy memberships and put up with a mediocre team every weekend?

Thats a stupid comment to make, and maybe the shocking attitude of rugby league supporters in general. Souths fans want to keep their team in the nrl comp and are doing what every nrl club supporter should do is buying memberships and early if possible, it gives clubs enormous cash flow early in the year to begin with.

I know I always bring up the afl in this matter, but the bottom club last year in the afl, have already hit the around the 20,000 membership mark and they have not won a premiership since 1964 or thereabouts.

Last edited:

dimitri

First Grade
Thats a stupid comment to make, and maybe the shocking attitude of rugby league supporters in general. Souths fans want to keep their team in the nrl comp and are doing what every nrl club supporter should do is buying memberships and early if possible, it gives clubs enormous cash flow early in the year to begin with.

I know I always bring up the afl in this matter, but the bottom club last year in the afl, have already hit the around the 20,000 membership mark and they have not won a premiership since 1964 or thereabouts.

i agree completely!

people need desperatley to sign up

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Its called backing your team no matter what happens.

I guess you think we should just chuck it in and start following the Storm or the Eagles.

Tool.

ByRd

First Grade
We are about 3-400 shy of last years total so we should pass that easily this time around which is good to see. i hope we get past the 5k mark and push closer to 6k

Billythekid

First Grade
I was hoping for more for the dogs but it's hard to be disappointed after the season they have had. A solid performance this year (even if they miss the 8) and they will significantly increase their memberships next year.

I just hope they stick with the lower ticket prices for the long term, it may not have showed huge dividends so far but i think it will really pay off in the next 1 or 2 years.

Latest posts