What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Memberships

Have you taken out 2009 team membership

• Yes

Votes: 68 85.0%
  • No - but I will be

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No - and I have no intention to

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gong_eagle

First Grade
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=120743&s=0

We have had record days in membership since Monday peaking on Friday with almost double the sales from Monday. Every day has been well above average and in fact we are well ahead of budget for the month and the year.

Importantly we are just a handful of members short of 4,000 members

From Monday to Friday

- Post renewal period record day every day
- 166 new members
- You'd think they would all be GA Flexi-pass memberships but - 27 Gold, 26 Silver, 22 Bronze

Also - 60 people on the supporters bus today. Who would have thought for a game against the Bulldogs?

Dogaholic

First Grade
3 to go. Well done souths. I dare say you will have a whole heap rushing to sign up today as will the Dogs.

Billythekid

First Grade
We're at 5,943 :D

A top 8 finish this year and 8,000+ is a given next year. Within 2 years surely 10,000 has to be the target.

Great to see souths at 8,000. Plus they are actually looking like they will perform ok this year. I expect them to pass 10,000 next year.

yobbo84

Coach
Rabbitohs Pass 8000 Ticketed Members

16 Mar 2009

Detail-218x189-3fa9b724-3bf1-4b86-ae12-8cbac1358a18.jpg

Following on the exciting result from Sunday afternoon, the Rabbitohs Membership team received a special call just after 9 AM this morning. Daniel Brennan of Eastwood became the 8001st Rabbitohs Ticketed Member for season 2009. Daniel signed up for a Red and Green Reserved Ticketed Membership and will be in his seat at ANZ Stadium this Friday night to back the boys as they take on the Eels.

It is a wonderful way to start the season and the Football Club wants to sincerely thank all the Members (totalling 13,842 between ticketed and non-ticketed) that have shown their support to date in the best way they can.

As the team looks to continue its form on the field so too does our Membership Team in the office. It’s not about reaching the target of 8000 ticketed Members, it’s about how far can we go past it.

If you are not already a Rabbitohs Member you can sign up by clicking on the “Membership” button in the main menu above or by calling the membership team on (02) 8306 9922.

Source: http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/Rabbitohs-Pass-8000-Ticketed-Members.html

hahah

the sharks? efficient?

their excuse was "barcode issues" (i didnt even buy season tickets, just footy club membership"

yeah. more like.

"we didnt open january's mail yet"

we have allegedly 3000 odd members according to something i read about 3 weeks ago. up on last year anyway. allegedly. i have no source to back this up.

its all cloak and dagger down in the shire at the moment.

all i know is we got 10 thousand to the knights game last year on a fine saturday night.

monday could be a shocking turnout.

bazza

Immortal
hahah

the sharks? efficient?

their excuse was "barcode issues" (i didnt even buy season tickets, just footy club membership"

yeah. more like.

"we didnt open january's mail yet"

we have allegedly 3000 odd members according to something i read about 3 weeks ago. up on last year anyway. allegedly. i have no source to back this up.

its all cloak and dagger down in the shire at the moment.

all i know is we got 10 thousand to the knights game last year on a fine saturday night.

monday could be a shocking turnout.

The football manager for the Sharks used to work at Parramatta didn't he?

It appears that he brought his office administration skills with him to the new job as well

DINGb@T

Juniors
Wouldn't that be a massive coup- Sydney clubs starting to make money.

I can see the headlines (that will never make it into a paper) now- "NRL clubs thriving in the face of recession! Is rugby league really healthier than we've been screaming for the last 3 years? Who will we pick on now?" etc etc etc