What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Memberships

Have you taken out 2009 team membership

• Yes

Votes: 68 85.0%
  • No - but I will be

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No - and I have no intention to

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The football manager for the Sharks used to work at Parramatta didn't he?

It appears that he brought his office administration skills with him to the new job as well

zappia has done alot of good things with the sharks in regards to player recruitment and sponsorships and what not.

i dont thionk my lack of a lanyard and a few stickers in the mail is attributed to him.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs cruising at 5,967.

Am I right in saying that's a 46% increase on 2008, when we got 4,070 members?

ouwet

Bench
Bulldogs cruising at 5,967.

Am I right in saying that's a 46% increase on 2008, when we got 4,070 members?

5984... Yes it's a massive increase of 46%.

IF next year we can match this rise again we'll get around 9000 members which is possible IMO if the prices stay the same and with a good year, remember we finished wooden spooners last yr.

dimitri

First Grade
5984... Yes it's a massive increase of 46%.

IF next year we can match this rise again we'll get around 9000 members which is possible IMO if the prices stay the same and with a good year, remember we finished wooden spooners last yr.

Great news by the dogs! I'm sure they will reach 6000 this afternoon!

MsStorm

Bench
Rang the Storm Membership Dept. 10am Friday

Hopefully by next home game against the Titans 4th April we should at least get to 8,000 members.

Spoke to one of the ladies who handles memberships and she said quite a few members could not renew because of financial difficulties, but will so for 2010 when the new stadium opens.