What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Timmah6991

Juniors
Some pics of the home Storm jersey.
30096023.jpg

45434502.jpg

Gahhh that's hideous!

dgsfan

Juniors
When is the new Bulldogs jersey supposed to come out? I thought it was supposed to be bready by the end of November. Surely they're gonna get it out soon to capitalise on Christmas sales?

hellteam

First Grade
Wow that Storm jersey looks about 100 times worse in real life then it did in the original drawing...

beave

Coach
the actualy jersey for the storm isn't that bad, the god damn "members equity" logo is f#$king atrocious and ruins it like a pedophile at a kids party.

hellteam

First Grade
Here's a picture of the new Roosters home jersey... don't think anyones posted one yet but I could be wrong.

hulk_hogan_with_mini_and_junior_s800.jpg

Obviously got the wrong sponsor on it but you get the idea.

Dogs Of War

Coach
When is the new Bulldogs jersey supposed to come out? I thought it was supposed to be bready by the end of November. Surely they're gonna get it out soon to capitalise on Christmas sales?

It gets unveiled at the Bulldogs Christmas Party, I presume shortly after that it's available to the public. As for sales, Bulldogs gear is going to go through the roof. All Dogs supporters I know are keen as to get this new gear.

100%green

Juniors
It gets unveiled at the Bulldogs Christmas Party, I presume shortly after that it's available to the public. As for sales, Bulldogs gear is going to go through the roof. All Dogs supporters I know are keen as to get this new gear.

Comes out January.

Nuke

Staff member
Not one of the more clever ideas to have come out of the Canterbury club. Surely a pre-Christmas release would do wonders for their merchandise sales, and give their fans what they want.

Storm4Ever

Juniors
Appart from the sh*tty green logo in the middle of it, i like that jersey a lot more than their current one.
i THINK NOT

lg_storm09%20jersey%20-%20home.jpg
compared to

30096023.jpg

I prefer the 2009 jersey and i''ll wear it with pride, there is now way in hell i''m buying this new jersey ever, they new design sucks really bad, they should never got rid of silver :x

Some pics of the home Storm jersey.
30096023.jpg

45434502.jpg
Keep my 2009 jerseys thanks

Here's a picture of the new Roosters home jersey... don't think anyones posted one yet but I could be wrong.

hulk_hogan_with_mini_and_junior_s800.jpg

Obviously got the wrong sponsor on it but you get the idea.

No collar, pissy little V. They've buggered that jersey big time. It's more a T Shirt than a jersey.

jed

First Grade
2009 - Bulldogs don't have a major sponsor, so give the spot to a charity.
2010 - Roosters don't have a major sponsor, so use the spot to make the jersey look like crap.

Kudos to the Bulldogs.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Not one of the more clever ideas to have come out of the Canterbury club. Surely a pre-Christmas release would do wonders for their merchandise sales, and give their fans what they want.
Merchandise will be available for purchase pre-Christmas. It will actually be available for purchase on the Christmas party night as per the members e-mail I received.

Charlie124

First Grade
i THINK NOT

lg_storm09%20jersey%20-%20home.jpg
compared to

30096023.jpg

I prefer the 2009 jersey and i''ll wear it with pride, there is now way in hell i''m buying this new jersey ever, they new design sucks really bad, they should never got rid of silver :x

Keep my 2009 jerseys thanks

Im glad you posted the pictures of both jerseys, it just further confirms for me that i like the current one a lot more than the sh*tty 2009 thing.

hrundi99

First Grade
That Roosters jersey doesn't look as though it has embroidered logos, so it may just be a mock up...