What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

tbone10

Juniors
2010 INDIGENOUS SEA EAGLES TRIAL JERSEY!
Manly Sea Eagles

Thursday, 3 December 2009
WE WANT YOU TO CHOOSE THE INDIGENOUS SEA EAGLES TRIAL JERSEY FOR 2010!! VOTE NOW!!
Part of the structure of our new community department at the Sea Eagles will include focused programs for indigenous youth with a targeted mentoring workshop available in 2010 to identified young boys and girls on the Northern Beaches.
In light of this and given the strong NRL focus on its indigenous players we thought it would be appropriate to design a Sea Eagles Jersey that not only acknowledges our past and present indigenous players but also celebrates our indigenous culture with art symbolic of the Northern Beaches.
Local artist, Jess Birk has designed two options, we are giving you the opportunity to choose the one that will be worn during our trial match against the Sharks on the 13th February with a view to possibly having this approved for a regular season fixture in 2010.

OPTION 1
00005155-image.jpg

OPTION 2
00005156-image.jpg

Vote by emailing “OPTION 1” or “OPTION 2” to merchandise@manlyseaeagles.com.au

Charlie124

First Grade
I like option 2, but it should be maroon on the back instead of black. looks too much like panthers or warriors on the back.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
When I looked at MH's post it looked like a string of text at the time, thought I'd post a full qual. image.

You'll whinge about anything won't ya? ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep. And for the home jersey it appears they've done away with the text part of the x-Blades logo, just left the X. Interestingly this year Reebok have done the reverse, reverting from logo to full text.

Nuke

Staff member
I prefer option 1 of Manly's Indegenous designs too.
The one Newcastle used this season would've looked a great deal better had they used red instead of yellow on that jersey. The only red bits -from memory- was on the Knights logo and the word 'KooGa'.
The NZ Warriors heritage (which also would be considered indigenous for NZ) jersey is by far my favourite of all these kind of jerseys.

Joker's Wild

Coach
:lol: @ the Bulldogs for continuing the use of the SL template

Perfect time for a change, even a small one, but they failed to take the opportunity. Very disappointing

hellteam

First Grade
The Bulldogs jersey might not continue in the full V and might stop like the old jersey below

Bulldogs%201985%20HFC.jpg

But maybe that's just wishful thinking. Crap move if they've kept it the same

axl rose

Bench
Someone contact Greenberg and ask him why dogs have reverted to a retro logo and changed back to Canterbury Bankstown but for some reason are still going to wear a Super League jersey.

Latest posts