What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Nuke

Staff member
Agreed. For such a special game -one to be boasting about to all other sports- it's such a shame and a waste to have such a sh*t jersey on display. If this becomes an annual game, in 20 years time, people are going to be seeing photos and clips of this first game ... and they're going to be seeing this.

Jankuloski

Juniors
Well.. they're going to see one good jersey - the indigenous one.

Why did they go with all out brown? I expected the All Stars to be green/yellow/black - like the NRL logo.

Nuke

Staff member
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, except I was thinking white would be on there too. Not only is it on the NRL logo, but it means there's both the green and gold of Australia and the black and white of NZ - the two countries that have NRL teams.

Frederick

Staff member
In a case of unfortunate timing, the Knights had planned a noon press conference yesterday to announce a lucrative sponsorship with Coke but that was scrapped when Burraston and club management became aware Wicks had been arrested.

Burraston, who said he was confident the Coca-Cola deal would still go ahead and that the Knights would not lose any big sponsors in light of the Wicks revelations, still fronted the media at the club's administration building but to answer questions about the former St George Illawarra forward.
LINK

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They did the same with Sharks lock Reni Maitua this year, referring to him as "former Bulldog Reni Maitua"

hellteam

First Grade
LOL at that article linking Wicks with the Dragons. So what if he's a former Dragon. He's a current Knights player and has been for 2 seasons now, so there's no reason why an accused drug runner should be associated with the Dragons.

It's possible he has been dealing drugs for well over 2 years (100kg must take a while)... and if this is the case then I think it's fair enough for him to be linked to the club somewhat

Perth Red

Post Whore
HKR's away shirt. Can't decide if I like it or not!

awayshirt.jpg

Jankuloski

Juniors
It will deoend a lot on how it fits with the shorts and how it looks on a person, a drawing just gives us a vague idea.

I think you will find the away jersey is selling alright, I dont know if its because its not white or what it is. Ive bought one and it looks good in real life.

I also dont mind the above jersey.

Dragon Dave

Bench
I don't really care what clubs do with their alternate jersey, as long as it has relevance to the clubs colours. I think the main thing is clubs should stick to their traditional design for main jerseys. 90% of AFL clubs never (or very slightly) change their design and they are instantly recognisable.

If we need alternate jerseys, fine, but only wear them when necessary and bring back the traditional home jerseys.

Danish

Referee
Both All Star and indigenous jerseys look like ass.

What was so wrong with the indigenous jerseys from the world cup?? The new one looks like someone threw up random aboriginal pictures all over it.

The All Star one... just a complete abomination.

How can people honestly get stuff so bloody wrong? The aboriginal jersey should have been predominantly red, black and yellow. The All Stars Green, yellow, black and white. Instead, we get these brown and cream abortions.

S.R.

Juniors
To pay respect to the biggest asswad in the game Cronulla have released a new 2010 strip.

Gees you're a funny one aren't you?

Leaving some milk and cookies out for Santa tongiht are we?

Last edited:

Latest posts