What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Vossy

Bench
Sharks Announce Front of Shorts Sponsor
http://www.sharks.com.au/?s=article-display&id=21897

Shire Steel Supplies is the latest company to come on board in support of the Sharks rebuilding campaign in their assault on the 2010 premiership.

The Australian owned and operated business has signed on as the Cronulla Sharks front of shorts sponsor for the 2010 NRL season.

The Sharks players will run out in their new shorts on Friday 12th February when they take on the Manly Sea Eagles at Toyota Stadium.

As one of the Sutherland Shire’s leading steel suppliers, the company’s principles of quality and value for money provide a perfect fit with the Sharks business ideals.

Located in Kirrawee in Sydney's Sutherland Shire, owner Russell Lewis has been a valued sponsor of the Football Club for three years and has experienced the fine corporate hospitality facilities that the Club has to offer.

He has now decided to take a step further and support the Sharks as a Major Partner in an effort to get behind the club’s junior players and loyal first grade players. He would also like to expand his business and build relationships with other businesses within the Shire.

“I’m very excited to come on board with the Sharks and I’m interested to see what comes from our new expanded partnership with the Sharks,” Mr. Lewis said.

“I’d love to expand my business and support the local boys. I hope I can associate with them all, as well as form other relationships with members of the Shire.”

“I think the club has bought really well this season and I’m particularly looking forward to seeing the younger players and local juniors coming through the ranks who have been given the opportunity to play at the top level.”

Support the Businesses that support your Club!

Shire Steel Supplies
9 Monro Avenue, Kirrawee 2232 NSW.

Supply a huge range of steel products from RHS, flat-bar, T-bars, channels, steel sheeting and much more.

(02) 9542 2227

www.shiresteelsupplies.com.au
info@shiresteelsupplies.com.au

heres a better pic of the sharks jersey.

and before anywone asks coldwell banker are the members jersey sponsors and back of jersey if we get a major partner.

times ticking but.

00005435-image.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
I think its a great idea...only problem is it would increase the package price significantly.
How much for the pack with the jersey?
Are there ticketed options without the jersey?

I think its a great idea...only problem is it would increase the package price significantly.
How much for the pack with the jersey?
Are there ticketed options without the jersey?

jersey costs 200 bucks.

but yeah you can not buy it. if you sign up as a member your name goes on wether you buy the jersey addition or not.

i got one. think its a smart initiative by the club.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Shire Steel Supplies!!!!

Wow. Just WOW!!!

Talk about big time sponsors flocking to the Sharks. When is their next chook raffle Vossy?

beave

Coach
yeah, but you want more than $3.56 coming from a major sponsor though.............. TIC (kinda)

LESStar58

Referee
heres a better pic of the sharks jersey.

and before anywone asks coldwell banker are the members jersey sponsors and back of jersey if we get a major partner.

times ticking but.

00005435-image.jpg

Wow! That's a pretty big incentive and I like the idea! Must be costing the Sharks a fortune though! What kind of membership do you have to get the jersey and how much does it set you Shire fans back?

LESStar58

Referee
Hah I actually went to the effort to email the broncos earlier today with the question about the ugly white patch. Pretty much confirmed the second reason I thought they'd do it even if it does compromise the look of the jersey. Though I didn't know the white patch was integrated..
(also quick reply ftw)

Also one for the Collingwood fans in that email :)

LOL! I remember the sh*tstorm that created! A rugby league club sponsor being more valuable than an AFL club sponsor? NEVER!? :roll:

sh*t, even the Storm's value of sponsorship is up there with Collingwood and Essendon who are the 2 biggest teams in the state of Victoria!

Wow! That's a pretty big incentive and I like the idea! Must be costing the Sharks a fortune though! What kind of membership do you have to get the jersey and how much does it set you Shire fans back?

the jersey is an additional add on at 200 bucks.

given our financial status i would say there was a good deal of research done as to the costs to the club and what benifits it gives and how many need to be sold etc.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i like the idea of the members jersey. actually adds soemthing to the members package ratehr than a cheap shirt or hat. surprised the sharks were able to come up with the idea....

hrundi99

First Grade
i like the idea of the members jersey. actually adds soemthing to the members package ratehr than a cheap shirt or hat. surprised the sharks were able to come up with the idea....

Fisky's a pretty shrewd operator. I used to work for him.

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
the jersey is an additional add on at 200 bucks.

given our financial status i would say there was a good deal of research done as to the costs to the club and what benifits it gives and how many need to be sold etc.

I'd buy one if I was a Sharkies member. The day the Storm do one I'll get one for sure!

Latest posts