What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Hindyscrack

Bench
They will be

When the bean counters at Reebotch marry up the projected sales versus the actual takings, they'll find a rather large discrepancy. Should make for arse kicking galore at Reebotch HQ.

Saints fans traditionally have sheckels and are not shy in coming forth to spend them on club gear. When they can't because of the general hideousness of the 3 jerseys this year, questions have to be asked - even allowing for the Reebotch money that has already been banked.

You are aware that your club has to approve the designs?

ozjet1

the dragons charity shield jersey is disgraceful.

come up with a different jersey. dont bastardise an existing one which is what theyve done with this one.

Tom Ace

Bench
I like the souths minties strip for the shield/heritage round.

Reminds me of a Christmas present.

christmas-present.gif

Lambretta

First Grade
What the f**k happened to Reebok? Their sh*t is usually decent... that Dragons jersey is hideous. They've even ruined their normal kit... how the f**k can you ruin a white shirt with a red vee?

Errrr point out where the white is there? ;-):p

The design is fine. Its the colour blindness that makes it wrong

If it wasnt St George and was some other team, say called the Melboure Demons, it would be fine. As it is, its rubbish cos they cant even work out their club colours.

Even if it was the Roosters it would be OK but you'd just buy someone at Reebok some tip ex to sort out the neck, but the Dragons in Navy Blue? What the f**k were they thinking?

Nuke

Staff member
I like the Souths 'minties' jersey, however like others have said, the sponsor/charity logo slapped on the front has definitely detracted from it's good look.

coolumsharkie

Referee
hey guys, whats going on in this threa......OH MY GOD WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT THING!!!

Deadset there is someone over at Reebok HQ having a laugh and high fiving his mates about that one.
"Hey man, check this out. Think i can get them to wear this sh*t??"
"Dude thats brutal".

Put the Dunce hat on, Dragons. You've been had.

hahahaha

The Tank

Bench

If it wasnt St George and was some other team, say called the Melboure Demons, it would be fine. As it is, its rubbish cos they cant even work out their club colours.

Even if it was the Roosters it would be OK but you'd just buy someone at Reebok some tip ex to sort out the neck, but the Dragons in Navy Blue? What the f**k were they thinking?

I was obviously referring to their main shirt which looks just as horrid (usually one of the best).

Joker's Wild

Coach
I guess Im in the minority here, I think the Dragons CS strip is ok.

Seriously guys, its only for a trial game and they nearly always throw on a different jersey for that game.

FTR though I do think Reebok have farked up their 2010 regular season strip though

meltiger

First Grade
I like the souths minties strip for the shield/heritage round.

Yep, Souths jersey was fantastic on Saturday night.

Saints on the other hand ... :crazy:

When not wearing red v on white, why can't they just wear a red, Illawarraish jersey? Can't possibly be worse than the abomination they wore in the Charity

LESStar58

Referee
Can't be arsed to see if it's been posted but I don't mind the Storm WCC shirt

LMEL-0-Jers-Wcc-300.jpg

Of course they had to release it'd be available for purchase the day AFTER I get my new away shirt. Will wait til end of year and hopefully they'll have some left at rugby fever and I can get it cheaper. Nicer than the home shirt!

Also noticed this morning Storm have Makita Tools as a front of shorts sponsor.... not sure if that means the end of Jayco or not though?

LESStar58

Referee
Who's the Melbourne player holding the trophy?

\Gareth Widdop. Under 20s premiership winning fullback promoted to first grade this year.

Good to get him involved in playing and promoting the match as he's a Pom anyway. Read somewhere that Michael Maguire is trying to get Wigan to sihn him up which would suck. He's look good in red and white but the St. Helens version....

Frailty

First Grade
Can't be arsed to see if it's been posted but I don't mind the Storm WCC shirt

LMEL-0-Jers-Wcc-300.jpg

Of course they had to release it'd be available for purchase the day AFTER I get my new away shirt. Will wait til end of year and hopefully they'll have some left at rugby fever and I can get it cheaper. Nicer than the home shirt!

Also noticed this morning Storm have Makita Tools as a front of shorts sponsor.... not sure if that means the end of Jayco or not though?

Wouldn't have been bad if the sponsor was that size on the jersey... Too bad it wasn't. Melbourne's colours are unofficially, blue, purple, gold and green.

Frailty

First Grade

Except it was Charcol Black... Not blue at all.

People need to relax it was for one game and all they did was replace white with black...

And that small difference has taken it from the 'Best Jersey' to 'the biggest pile of sh*t'