What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

The Tank

Bench
What the f**k happened to Reebok? Their sh*t is usually decent... that Dragons jersey is hideous. They've even ruined their normal kit... how the f**k can you ruin a white shirt with a red vee?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
00000829-image.jpg

Honestly, what the F**K have Reebok and the club done, what an absolute joke.:crazy::crazy:

:shock: WTF!!!

That is one ugly jersey, I mean the face on Beau Scott says it all.

Why would they use that colour, thats more likely to clash with Souths, than their original one.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Is he the Pom that came out here when he was 15, played junior footy in Melbourne and played fullback in last years u20's GF?

He's a good player.

thorson1987

Coach
I actually prefer the WCC strip to our home strip. But nothing is worse then the Dragons CS strip. Glad im not a dragons fan.

Smithtown

Coach
Clubs really need to be held accountable for these sh*t designs.

They will be

When the bean counters at Reebotch marry up the projected sales versus the actual takings, they'll find a rather large discrepancy. Should make for arse kicking galore at Reebotch HQ.

Saints fans traditionally have sheckels and are not shy in coming forth to spend them on club gear. When they can't because of the general hideousness of the 3 jerseys this year, questions have to be asked - even allowing for the Reebotch money that has already been banked.

the charity sponso in the middle kills it.

last year they played a game with a silver ribbon in the middle of teh jersey. taht would have looked way better.

oh well.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
That jersey looked better in their trial game, once again a sponsor ruins the jumper.

I wonder who will buy the Dragons jersey if its on sale.

Goddo

Bench
The Daily Telecrap has been quoting from the thread in the Dragons forum on this in its article today on the Dragons charity shield jersey...

Red V members, who were emailed a photo of the grey jersey, produced by new supplier Reebok, expressed their anger via online forums.

One disgruntled fan said: "We look like Essendon."

Another wrote: "Very ordinary. The only positive I can see is that they only have to wear this thing once!"

But why do they bring up AFL again? There were plenty of quotes in the Dragons thread mentioning North Sydney Bears, Melbourne Victory (reebok), and the mention of Essendon was because someone confused them with the Melbourne Demons (reebok), and the common theme was the crapness of Reebok gear.

I have often thought they draw article ideas from this site. Rothfield is a massive troll. I find it anoying they profit from our boards. Is there a way to block those merkins from this site?

Last edited: