What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
nrlcaptains_620.jpg

All the teams, all the home strips.

Knightmare

Coach
From a distance, Broncos looks crap, Storm looks like someone vomited on it, Raiders, Knights, Eels and surprisingly, Sharks all stand out. Tigers might want to wear their orange jersey more- there's already to teams who wear all black.

The Tank

Bench
Having a look at both the jerseys and logos I'd say Souths, Saints, and Manly have got it right, with regards to tradition. Canterbury are almost there (I'd like their traditional jersey). I think the Eels may be going traditional next year. Wish Penrith would wear some brown and go back to the "leaping Panther" logo.

little_aza

Juniors
The Bulldogs, Roosters and Dragons look the best this year. Brisbane and Canberra aren't too good. Melbourne's is atrocious - I only just got used to the Blue ME Bank logo, and now we have to put up with bright green and a strange transition of light-to-dark purple: aren't green and purple in the international homosexual colours?! Once upon a time, Brisbane and Melbourne had the best jerseys.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Broncos Bulldogs Canberra Cowboys Gold Coast Manly Melbourne Newcastle Parramatta Penrith Sharks South Sydney St Geo Illa Sydney Warriors Wests Tigers

Not sure why but that's the alpha order they've chosen.

Saint Doc

Coach
Night one thoughts -

Dragons: didn't mind the jersey in real life! Shorts with the stripe across the bum look a bit weird, but thought the red vee looked decent. Could be so much better, but happy enough...its more a quality issue with the supporters jerseys. But they need some draw strings on those shorts. Dead set every player was losing his dacks, cost Soward a clean line break!

Eels: Loved them! Had the old logo and retro feel, looked bloody unreal

Broncos: Again, on the field, i liked them. The extra gold stood out more.

Cowboys: Surprisingly liked them too. Was a huge fan of their old white strip with the horizontal blue bars, but their away "horn" jersey actually looks pretty good, better than their blue jersey. What was printed in red under hummel??

So far, 4/4!

nqcowboy87

Bench
yeh i like thew cowboys away jersey kind has a feel of the old 2002-2005 away jersey, and the parra jersey was excellent as well

The Tank

Bench
Gotta admit they all look pretty good. I don't Saints up close but it still looks like a Saints shirt from far away so good enough.

Knightmare

Coach
Yeah, I agree the Broncos should go with horizontal stripes again. With an away jersey that is a reverse of their home one, one of my mates' friends pointed out that when the Broncos wear that other jersey they look like Brisbane Hotspur!

Parra- If I supported them I would buy that jersey.

Dragons- Change the shorts and get rid of that red collar and you'd have an awesome kit.

Cowboys- Not a fan of the new away jersey, stripes would look better.

beave

Coach
i didn't think parra were going to use the old school logo til next year???

i was deadset loving their kit last night, was awesome seeing the old logo and jersey style back.

I hated the NQ away jersey, but it grew on me a bit last night, our home jersey is still trash though.

Chook Norris

First Grade
i didn't think parra were going to use the old school logo til next year???

i was deadset loving their kit last night, was awesome seeing the old logo and jersey style back.

I hated the NQ away jersey, but it grew on me a bit last night, our home jersey is still trash though.

agree with everthying ^

Loved the Parra jersey, was quite refreshing.