What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

hellteam

First Grade
Especially with the white and black pants. Well I think they're black but in any case they're much darker then the jersey

beave

Coach
i remember seeing a brown version of that teal jersey in here the panthers wore last night, I don't know why they don't use something like that instead.

beave

Coach
but who would clash with Brown and white??????

I can't think of anyone that would clash, though maybe Manly might??

Saint Doc

Coach
but who would clash with Brown and white??????

I can't think of anyone that would clash, though maybe Manly might??

I think its a light vs dark issue.

I think a brown jersey, as an alternative to a black jersey, would mean that there would be a bit of a clash playing away to the Warriors, Manly, Broncos and Cowboys to name a few...

Make the home jersey chocolate soldiers and away jersey predominatly white IMO

beave

Coach
I think its a light vs dark issue.

I think a brown jersey, as an alternative to a black jersey, would mean that there would be a bit of a clash playing away to the Warriors, Manly, Broncos and Cowboys to name a few...

Make the home jersey chocolate soldiers and away jersey predominatly white IMO

true, but they seem to have a real reluctance to go back to the brown scheme, I don't know why, it's their heritage and done right, can look really good. Since they've changed their jersey in 1991 from choccy soldiers to licorice all sorts, they don't seem to stick with a colour /design for a real long time and they also seem to want to mimick the Carolina Panthers in the NFL with using black and teal in their color scheme. I'm not saying they are down right commiting plagiarism and Carolina don't own the rights to the colours black and teal but to me, there is a real influence from their colours in the Penrith merch/jersey/scheme.

Would love to know if the Panthers fans would like to go back to Brown and White, because at the end of the day, they are the ones that have to buy the jerseys and wear them around, I'm sure the old school fans would relish it, not so sure about the younger generation though.

Last edited:

Smiley

Bench
Broncos 2010 away jersey

177339-darren-lockyer.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
Ahhh I thought we would get a new one, could kinda tell in the trials that the old jersey didn't match the pants at all.

I like it, more interesting then the old one

Lowdown

Juniors
wow...kinda rubbish.

Gotta hand it to the broncos. Over 20 years of producing the worst jerseys in the game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
not sure if any dogs fans have seen our new flag, but it looks like f**king s**t (much like our form thus far).

Anyone who has a pic of it post for laughs plz.

ozjet1

im assuming they're playing a day match @ home next round.

most NFL teams who usually have dark home uniforms do the same thing when they're playing at home in the 1st few weeks (sept is still technically summer for the yanks). it's the home team's option to wear the uni they prefer, and the away team must contrast that. I guess the NRL have the same rule.

SYD did the same thing yesterday, opting to wear the white jersey at home.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep, the Warriors kicked up a stink vs Titans last week for it and opted to wear their blue 15 yr anniversary jersey in response, and will do the same this Sunday arvo vs Brisbane at Suncorp.

Laugh is on both teams if it ends up raining :lol:

hellteam

First Grade
Did anyone else think the Titans jersey looked average last night??

They need to wear the light blue pants, the white doesn't match the jersey.

nqcowboy87

Bench
the broncos didnt change anything with their new jerseys they just added a stripe across the chest and it looks stupid. on another note the northern pride's (cowboys reggies side) away jersey looks good
md_northsvmagpiessp-11JPG.jpg

Latest posts