What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

nqcowboy87

Bench
in regards to the storms new jersey, i really think this training jersey actually looks better than what theyve got
MelbourneStormFanDayaL97brik2r6l.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So, it's a silly point to make. Plenty of the Storms jerseys previous looked better, why you pick that training jersey makes little sense.

The Tank

Bench
Err, just because it's old doesn't mean it didn't exist. He thinks it'd look better than their current jersey. How is that hard to understand?

danmiles73

Juniors
Four rounds now without a sub-10000 crowd. Timmah, any idea how long it's been since we've had that? (I hope I get to keep asking this question until Round 26. :)

Timmah

Staff member
Don't know, but not sure why you'd ask in a jersey and sponsorship thread ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
I don't like the curve thing though. Reminds me of CCC and how they've ruined NZ and NSW jerseys.

I believe QLD's onfield strip will have it this year too :lol:

BDR

First Grade
Can someone tell me who the sponsor is on the back of the Cowboys shorts? One side is Queensland Country IIRC, but i've never managed to make out who is on the other side.

It's been bugging me for ages

Timmah

Staff member
I'm working on a full sponsorship listing for each club, hoping to post it this week.

hellteam

First Grade
I don't like the curve thing though. Reminds me of CCC and how they've ruined NZ and NSW jerseys.

I believe QLD's onfield strip will have it this year too :lol:

Are you sure QLD's do? All the ones I've seen don't have it. I know that's not a definite indication but I would be surprised if we went away from our nice cotton (or whatever it is) jerseys.

Latest posts