What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Charlie124

First Grade
The lack of collar on the QLD jersey makes baby Jesus cry. I dont know why they changed the last design, its the best one we've had in years.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
qld10_prj.jpg

Might look decent on tv but I'm not buying that. Needs a collar and to get rid of that geniused CCC squiggly line under the throat.

nqcowboy87

Bench
that queensland jersey is a joke, im embarrassed by the qrl for making us runout in that, although its not as bad as nsw 1997 jersey

Knightmare

Coach
The lack of collar on the QLD jersey makes baby Jesus cry. I dont know why they changed the last design, its the best one we've had in years.

I thought the previous one was pretty ordinary too. The 04-06 one was better. Best Maroons jersey was the one they had from 1991-94 with the horizontal white stripes across it. The one Wally Lewis had in his last Origin match.

The Canterbury "teardrop" jersey template is a load of crap. NSW have a pretty ordinary one too. I don't know what the obsession is with copying Rugby and their gay jersey templates- they look crap now and will look crap and dated in 10 years time.

LESStar58

Referee

Doesn't exactly blow my skirt up. Can't say I'm a fan of it. The cotton replica jersey is better. I only just traded up to a new QLD jersey 2 years ago and still have my 1995 strip hanging in the closet so not rushing out to buy either of the 30 year shirts....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Women in League round is Round 16 this year - games in Christchurch (Roosters v NZ) and Perth (Souths v Storm) will feature.

Four teams already have their jerseys announced and these jerseys will be available for purchase mid-June according to my info.

seaeagle.jpg

eel.jpg

panther.jpg

rooster.jpg

Roosters of course will have Steggles on it.

Saint Doc

Coach
Ah okay..... doesn't look very heritage to me. I guess it kind of looks like that jersey they wore in the World Club Challenge 2000....But it is way better then their current jersey

Wow. Talk about an improvement. I know the argument about the "marketability" of purple, but that is a much better looking strip!

applesauce

Bench
Heritage?

Where the yellow? Storm are a joke. Their new jerseys are so average and that green sponsorship sticker is a sell out.

Latest posts