What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

nqcowboy87

Bench
the penrith aqau jersey is a joke, i dont mind the all black jersey, but heres a home and away strips that i just designed in photoshop based on a template i made out of a souths training jersey that looks better
penrith.jpg

panthersaway.jpg

nqcowboy87

Bench
that storm "heritage" jersey is 10 times better than their current one
i came up with this raiders jersey that i think is way better than their current black and grey away strip
raiders-2.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Raiders don't have a heritage strip as their lime main strip is "heritage enough".

Which begs the question why do Saints have one?

hellteam

First Grade
Well the Dragons heritage strip is quite different from their normal one, another jersey for people to buy I guess

dragondad

First Grade
Dragons heritage strip is a jersey we wore in the 40s wasn't it?

We should have the Blood and Bandages as our Heritage.

Timmah

Staff member
As with the Raiders, some might argue you wear your heritage jersey every week...

nqcowboy87

Bench
Heritage?

Where the yellow? Storm are a joke. Their new jerseys are so average and that green sponsorship sticker is a sell out.

you obviously dont follow league closely

herse a stormjersey that they shoudl be running around in instead of what they are(with the me bank logo inetgrated into the jersey instead of slapped on the front) and a queensland jersey(its a modern take on their 1995 jersey which) they should be running out in insteda of that canterbury crap
STORM.jpg

MAROONS-1.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Heritage round doesn't necessarily entail having to wear a teams original jersey - but the Red V, like Canberra's lime green strip, harks so much tradition at the club.

Timmah

Staff member
That's not going to be the Titans heritage strip, it's just a mock-up I believe.

The heritage jersey will be the same as the previous years.

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah, the swirley one will be for some other occasion I guess. The club has indicated the white/blue/gold butcher stripes will be heritage again.

Timmah

Staff member
I am told the Knights will continue to use this as their heritage jersey in 2010:

09_knightsherjers.jpg

Joker's Wild

Coach
You, me and just about everyone else mate.

I reckon it will be the clubs main jersey from 2011 onwards when the 3 year home jersey requirement expires.

Latest posts