What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

_Johnsy

Referee
Women in League round is Round 16 this year - games in Christchurch (Roosters v NZ) and Perth (Souths v Storm) will feature.

Four teams already have their jerseys announced and these jerseys will be available for purchase mid-June according to my info.

seaeagle.jpg

eel.jpg

panther.jpg

rooster.jpg

Roosters of course will have Steggles on it.

I'd imagine we'd replicate the Pink V jersey for 2010 WIL round.

00002764-image.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I am told that's correct but it'll be interesting to see what Reebok do to it...

Goddo

Bench
I believe so, yes.

Palermo is a very old city in Sicily (originally settled by the Greeks from memory).

Its the joint General Patten and Montgomery raced each other to take in 1943, when Patten infamously slapped a traumatised soldier. Very Nathan Brown of him.

Also one of the main Mafia cities in Italy.

Last edited:

Tom Ace

Bench
Palermo is a very old city in Sicily (originally settled by the Greeks from memory).

Its the joint General Patten and Montgomery raced each other to take in 1943, when Patten infamously slapped a traumatised soldier.

Also one of the main Mafia cities in Italy.

Hmmm, I don't know if you're being sarcastic. But I certainly was.

_Johnsy

Referee
They have been using the light blue strip in any advertising relating to the game, so I imagine thats a yes Saint.

hrundi99

First Grade
The Raiders arent even black, theyre lime green, white, blue and yellow.

I reckon they should wear blue as an away strip, it wouldnt clash with many sides.

There are a number of reasons behind why an alt jersey is designed the way it is - one of which is retail appeal.

Despite there being a bit of a protest about black not being a Raiders colour, black is popular for off-field supporters wear.

Apparently the new alt jersey has sold well and I've seen plenty around, including a fair few (including myself, no less) at the SFS on Saturday night.

Blue would clash with Parra, Cowboys, Bulldogs, etc.

Latest posts