What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Saint Doc

Coach
I know this was already assumed by the press shots, but the anasta as confirmed on bigpond video that they're wearing their normal home strip, no sky blue this year. Bit of a shame i think...

Patorick

Staff member
It's a shocking rugby league jersey, but kudos for finding another corporate partner, even if it is a one-off.

No worse than this:

MMsjersey3.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Some interesting jersey choices today, the Rabbitohs using their white alternate against Canberra who used their black strip, and the Storm with Jayco and Suzuki upgraded...

Timmah

Staff member
Well I'm sure they had the option to choose either suzuki or Jayco on the front... although I guess suzuki already had the sleeves.

The Tank

Bench
Jayco doesn't look great on the Storm jersey (to be expected when you slap a sticker on there) but it's a major improvement from that other company. Suzuki looked okay on the backs replacing that other company. It's tough to fit sponsors on a shirt which features a vee (same as Saints and Dogs) and make it look good.

Frailty

First Grade
Jayco doesn't look great on the Storm jersey (to be expected when you slap a sticker on there) but it's a major improvement from that other company. Suzuki looked okay on the backs replacing that other company. It's tough to fit sponsors on a shirt which features a vee (same as Saints and Dogs) and make it look good.

I imagine the Jayco would look a whole lot better when it is printed on, because I can't imagine it being as big as it is. It was only that big to cover all of the ME Bank green spot.

Timmah

Staff member
The Roosters did have the same ANZAC symbol as the Dragons, but theirs was on the shoulder above oo.com.au

NRL+Rd+7+Dragons+v+Roosters+Qtsz1vRcaTNl.jpg

Tom Shines

First Grade
The fact that we no longer have to see the lime ME Bank on the Storm strip is the best thing to come out of the salary cap debacle.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Well I'm sure they had the option to choose either suzuki or Jayco on the front... although I guess suzuki already had the sleeves.

I'm sure that the choice of who was placed where was due to more then a flip of a coin or what looked better...

Latest posts