What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

The Tank

Bench
I think Jayco may have invested a lot more money than Suzuki and therefore claimed the front spot. But sleeves are just as good really.

nqcowboy87

Bench
159073-anthony-laffranchi.jpg

i dont if this only a training jersey, but it looks pretty cool

hellteam

First Grade
Gold Coast vs Panthers jerseys clash badly.

This could possibly be the worst looking game I've ever seen, both these jerseys are terrible. Titans have about 3 shades of light blue, and then white pants that just look out of place. Although I must say the black pants for the Panthers is an improvement on the usual away jersey, which isn't saying much really.

seanoff

Juniors
it's very ugly looking this game.

i think the Panthers need a white or bright red away strip for this game.

nqcowboy87

Bench
Man this is a terrible clash.Almost as bad as the Tigers v Cowboys '05 Qualifying Final Clash.

what orange and black vs white

that penrith vs titans match was bleh, the panthers should go for a white with tinges of brown

Last edited:

The Tank

Bench
The design is okay but that cream colour is sh*t. Our colours should be black, white, and brown - home all black with white trimmings (a touch of brown maybe on the collars and sleeves) and the away should be all white with brown shoulders.

Saint Doc

Coach
Can anyone explain how wearing TEAL against a blue and white is less of a clash than black against blue and white?

Seriously, bunch of muppets.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm still interested as to why a blue jersey was chosen by Parra to wear against Canterbury too.

Some odd choices this weekend.

Any idea why NZ and NQ both wore heritage?

beave

Coach
In regards to NQ Tim, the Foley Shield is being played in Townsville at the moment, so I would say they wore it to honor that. For those who don't know, the Foley shield is a comp that is played between the various towns in NQ, whom back in the day, if then further selected for rep honours would go on to wear that Royal Blue jersey of NQ you saw last night. Pity the Cowboys showed pretty little pride whilst wearing it against the Storm.

dragondad

First Grade
what orange and black vs white

that penrith vs titans match was bleh, the panthers should go for a white with tinges of brown

No,the 2005 Qualifying Final at ANZ Stadium between the Tigers and North Queensland,Tigers wore black and Cowboys wore white and navy away strip.Anyone have photos or Tigers fans to back me up?

King Tigerman

Juniors
we had to wear the away shorts

when both of us made the grand final both the tiges and the cowgirls made a deal to have both wear their away strips

Latest posts