What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

hellteam

First Grade
Not a fan, would like the heritage jersey to be as heritage as possible I guess, although you'd struggle with that WOW on the front..

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Not a fan, would like the heritage jersey to be as heritage as possible I guess, although you'd struggle with that WOW on the front..

Take away the giant WOW sponsorship, move the maroon+white hoops further up the front and it's basically an exact replica of the original Broncos jersey.

5945.jpg

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
Yeah true, just don't really like the premiership things I guess cause no one else does it.

On another note, not sure if this has been posted before, but how cool is the Titans training jersey

882714-preston-campbell.jpg

applesauce

Bench
On the topic of sh*t jerseys, I would kill for the Broncos (and many other NRL teams) to get some taste about their jerseys and incorporate the sponsors in the strip, much like Pirtek at Para. At least get rid of the billboard stickers if you can't get rid of WOW

They need something like this and the jersey sales would be up guaranteed!!!

2010_Bris_Primary.jpg

2010_Bris_Secondary.jpg

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
I really like that yellow Broncos prototype. Only problem is the major sponsor is different from their current one, but even with WOW plastered on the front it still s**ts all over their current one. And for the sake of sanity can they f**k that white and navy scheme? The Broncos colours and maroon, white and yellow. This isn't the EPL.

applesauce

Bench
Well the broncos haven't taking the option to re-negotiate with WOW so I think from next year (maybe the year after not to sure) they will be looking for someone else. NRMA are most likely to step up to the plate and their logo would look great on the jersey.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I really like that yellow Broncos prototype. Only problem is the major sponsor is different from their current one, but even with WOW plastered on the front it still s**ts all over their current one. And for the sake of sanity can they f**k that white and navy scheme? The Broncos colours and maroon, white and yellow. This isn't the EPL.

We won a great premiership in that white+navy jersey. We're stuck with it for a while now and to be honest it's kinda growing on me.

Knightmare

Coach
The Knights could win 3 Grand Finals in a pink and white away jersey and I would still hate it. If (and it takes a large stretch of the imagination) I were a Broncos fan, I wouldn't have bothered to buy a new jersey since 2000. Maybe with the exception of their retro jerseys, but otherwise I have not seen Broncos marketing come out with a jersey in the last decade without it being a) uninspiring or b) downright ugly.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nike templates FTL. Glad we moved to xBlades but even then I'd like to see us move to ISC, KooGa, Canterbury or Classic.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
The Knights could win 3 Grand Finals in a pink and white away jersey and I would still hate it. If (and it takes a large stretch of the imagination) I were a Broncos fan, I wouldn't have bothered to buy a new jersey since 2000. Maybe with the exception of their retro jerseys, but otherwise I have not seen Broncos marketing come out with a jersey in the last decade without it being a) uninspiring or b) downright ugly.

The design of our jerseys are fine but the huge blue Ergon Energy/red&yellow WOW/etc ads on them really ruin them.

If it's true that they aren't going to extend their sponsorship with WOW then I really, really hope that NRMA win the rights to front of jersey sponsor. It'll look great, a lot like the Origin jersey.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Nike templates FTL. Glad we moved to xBlades but even then I'd like to see us move to ISC, KooGa, Canterbury or Classic.

I can't remember who it is out of ISC or Classic who make the 10 Yard Line fan merch but I'd love whoever it is to make some stuff for the Broncos.

hellteam

First Grade

xBlades are better then all those brands I reckon. ISC looks cheap, so does KooGa and with Canterbury you would just get that stupid collar design (Wallabies/Warriors/Even QLD NOW :x)