What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Frailty

First Grade
Gold Coast Chargers for sure should be worn :D

jersey2.jpg

That Chargers jersey was absolutely horrible... Sparks a resemblence to the current Penrith away jersey though

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Will "Steelers" design jersey that the Saints are wearing on Friday night going to be available for sale? Its just that very little has been mentioned of it and theres no word of it on the Dragons website. Seems very strange to me :S

I want to know because I'm keen to buy one :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Todays teamsheet confirmed every Saints' fans worst fears. The Illawarra strip is it.

Knightmare

Coach
Honestly, do you think people in the clubs' marketing dept. just do stuff like this for s**ts and giggles? Like, making bets with one another to see what they can get away with?

hellteam

First Grade
Why the hell would we use a Steelers logo there is no Steelers in the NRL!

They were using the original St George Dragons logo on the Ticketek site.. there is no St George Dragons anymore.

It's a merger, and they're obviously recognising the Steelers this weekend, so they could use their logo on Ticketek etc.

Steel Dragon

Bench
They were using the original St George Dragons logo on the Ticketek site.. there is no St George Dragons anymore.

It's a merger, and they're obviously recognising the Steelers this weekend, so they could use their logo on Ticketek etc.

I'm not so sure they know who theyre recognising.
From what i gather, its a 1985 Grand Final 'replay', the tickets logos would support that theory, but both teams jerseys are nothing like what Dogs and Dragons wore that year - so who the hell knows!?!?!

STG-Dragon

Juniors

That emblem is the same as the current one without one word. If they put a Steelers logo on the jersey there would most likely be a sh*t storm that would cause massive problems for the club. Using this jersey in this game has already caused one.

thorson1987

Coach
THAT is my fave of all the Gold Coast Giants/Seagulls/Chargers jerseys.

Simple, bold and distinctive.

Even if they stuff-up and do it in the current Titans colours, it would still look good.

It was actually my junior clubs jerseys from 1993-1998

n1057170366_30239080_63.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts